The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for an AD guild

white8025
white8025
Fairly new to eso, but not mmos or elder scrolls by any means. Level 32 khajiit nb, currently working towards my crafting skills up so I can contribute in some way to a guild(plus I really enjoy the crafting on this game) kind of looking for a guild that's just chill and helps each other out when need be
  • white8025
    white8025
    GT is Rockbiter 0331
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    We are a pretty chill and relaxed bunch of people. Would you like to join "Skooma Anon"? We have quite a few members that just do whatever. I mostly pvp though.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform i.e. Xbox, PlayStation, or PC?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    What platform i.e. Xbox, PlayStation, or PC?

This was posted in Xbox One - NA
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues would love to have you join. I've sent you an invite. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server