Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

5 Man SO HM. hf

• couchkyle25_ESO
    couchkyle25_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kathrein wrote: »
    Given the stupid amounts of Power Creep that the VR/CP system provides...about as impressive to me as doing a perfect run of Pre-BC Naaxramus in full Black Temple Gear.

Yes in the video i used all my 1000cp, if you do that you get a nice passive that will keep all the group full health all the time, with no magika or stamina problem, you should try it

Look, I'm not saying you have absolutely zero skills, but lets just be honest yes? Your ego and my cynicism aside. This is not as impressive as it would be if you did it Pre CPs. That's just the facts.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    Given the stupid amounts of Power Creep that the VR/CP system provides...about as impressive to me as doing a perfect run of Pre-BC Naaxramus in full Black Temple Gear.

Where's your video?

kthxbai

Yes, because clearly having a video just automatically makes you awesome. wonderful logic <.<

Having a video OF THIS makes them *So fakin AWESOME!* whereas everything you've posted today, not so much.

Stop being so salty.
  • couchkyle25_ESO
    couchkyle25_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Where's your video?

kthxbai

Yes, because clearly having a video just automatically makes you awesome. wonderful logic <.<

Having a video OF THIS makes them *So fakin AWESOME!* whereas everything you've posted today, not so much.

Stop being so salty.

Yes, because everyone who isn't mindlessly impressed is clearly "salty". Wonderful logic.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's your video?

kthxbai

Stop being so salty.

Yes, because everyone who isn't mindlessly impressed is clearly "salty". Wonderful logic.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg?123
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes in the video i used all my 1000cp, if you do that you get a nice passive that will keep all the group full health all the time, with no magika or stamina problem, you should try it

Look, I'm not saying you have absolutely zero skills, but lets just be honest yes? Your ego and my cynicism aside. This is not as impressive as it would be if you did it Pre CPs. That's just the facts.

Errrr, you DO KNOW that with the CP system everything rebalanced too, right? We were just talking about this in HM the other night.

Also, 5 Person Hard Mode Sanctum.

How can you literally NOT think that was AWESOME?

It was full on awesome and I am afraid you really are using cynicism the wrong way.

If what you said was true, Everyone would be doing this - it would be the norm.

I don't know these people at all - but to be honest I think you're being a real *don't know what word won't get me a warning and ain't no one got time fo dat* about it and I also think you're 100% wrong.

CP cap is 501, EVERYONE can get that many in a matter of weeks/couple mos max, and Sanctum is always there - so - I think you need to just reel it in. You're only making yourself look bad and jealous and rude.
    Edited by Islyn on February 2, 2016 11:01AM
  • bountyspiter
    bountyspiter
    ✭✭✭
    None at the moment, as ZOS has "disabled" it.

:o
    "Function wrote: »
    It was called GroupDamage, ZoS removed the ability for it to work after a couple of people complained.

Now why would they do that? Another attempt to protect the "noobs" from reality checks???
    Reality checks = the knowledge that they dont have what it takes and that they need to get better, change their build or something. Seems to me that zenimax dont want people to get better at their roles. "Ohhhh come on, lets not hurt the noob's feelings guys...Let the rest suffer from it..." HURRAY

Just a reminder to everyone...this post dont use the word "noob" aggresively. We were all noobs at the start. nobody is born wise. Being a noob is a state of gameplay that requires the player to learn, adjust and get better as time passes. Its not bad to be a noob...or maybe a different word so people dont get offended, a "newbie". The sooner people realise that, the sooner they will stop complaining about such addons and their importance.

So YES PLEASE... Bring this wonderfull addon back.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reality checks = the knowledge that they dont have what it takes and that they need to get better, change their build or something.

I will repeat what I said over in the topic about the addon:

I actually used it for self-improvement. Was running vICP and noticed that my dps was about 5k lower than the other dps every single time. The next day I respecced my build and gear and improved my dps significantly.

But we're getting off topic now.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    @The Uninvited i didn't say yet, thank you Gelb <3
    and we need @YoloWizard here!
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The Uninvited i didn't say yet, thank you Gelb <3
    and we need @YoloWizard here!

Wish I could give an "agree" and an "awesome" for that :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great work guys :) A difficult undertaking well executed.
    I wish you were on NA server so I could have the chance to play with you :)
    Grats!
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely no power creep in the VR/CP system lol.

Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Great work guys :) A difficult undertaking well executed.
    I wish you were on NA server so I could have the chance to play with you :)
    Grats!

Ty Ashlee :3
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, I dunno why forums don't have notification pops whenever I get mentioned :neutral:
    That whips DK though - love the mana Not Being Empty!

I would LOVE some tips! I tend to burn through my mana TOO FAST (I use same rotation etc) and I am not sure what I am doing wrong?

I have unbuffed aside from blue food 2600 spell damage and nearly 42k mana, I cannot check my regen now it's like 800 something or so, but I wear 5xJulianos, torugs, torugs staves, willpower set, 1,x kena, thief stone.

Any advice from that DK would be SO appreciated!

Well, I don't probably do anything different than you its all about the healer you run with. @Kathrein was applying elemental drain and throwing mystic orbs from time to time to synergies. Other than that I would be at 0 magicka all the time :D
    Edited by YoloWizard on February 6, 2016 3:57AM
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was truly impressive.

And to anyone who is complaining about the CP power creep, remember that this trial was 8-manned two months after the trial came to be. There IS such a thing as a great player, and it probably isn't you. I swear, it's just like the *snip*ping players in my guild that think resources/keeps/Vet Dungeons can't be soloed or duoed. The same players that cry for a ban on animation cancels.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoloWizard wrote: »
    Apologies, I dunno why forums don't have notification pops whenever I get mentioned :neutral:

I would LOVE some tips! I tend to burn through my mana TOO FAST (I use same rotation etc) and I am not sure what I am doing wrong?

I have unbuffed aside from blue food 2600 spell damage and nearly 42k mana, I cannot check my regen now it's like 800 something or so, but I wear 5xJulianos, torugs, torugs staves, willpower set, 1,x kena, thief stone.

Well, I don't probably do anything different than you its all about the healer you run with. @Kathrein was applying elemental drain and throwing mystic orbs from time to time to synergies. Other than that I would be at 0 magicka all the time :D

@YoloWizard

Hello and thank you so much!

I hope you don't mind I ask more stuff xD

As to support from your healer, Yes, on my healer, I am the same but in truth, many do not keep it (ele) applied, never mind orbs. :(

I can see when you reapply dots, and how, and I do same, and I even put on my coagulating to try as you use it, and at least I felt less 'almost going to die' all the time.

Does this look right to you? I am pretty sure it's maxed unbuffed stats...unless my CP are wrong? I was a little off on my stats posted above as I was not logged in then but:

At2Pd28.jpg?1
    This is 2pc kena (infused, divines), 5x julianos, 3x Willpower (Spell Dmg), torugs staves (poison and Daedric) (also have torug's pieces in case I dont wear Kena 2pc)

Only buffs are FOO, Innerlight and Blue Food.

Should I consider regen food rather than 2 stat?

Are you using 2pc Kena Or 1pc? (I thought I saw it proc'ing in addition to SPC but was not 100% sure)

Thank you very much for your help and I am sorry to impose :p:D

<3 you guys! (gonna also reference your post elsewhere too!)
    ~Isy
    Edited by Islyn on February 6, 2016 8:17AM
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely no power creep in the VR/CP system lol.

@YoloWizard

As to support from your healer, Yes, on my healer, I am the same but in truth, many do not keep it (ele) applied, never mind orbs. :(

I can see when you reapply dots, and how, and I do same, and I even put on my coagulating to try as you use it, and at least I felt less 'almost going to die' all the time.

Does this look right to you? I am pretty sure it's maxed unbuffed stats...unless my CP are wrong? I was a little off on my stats posted above as I was not logged in then but:

At2Pd28.jpg?1
    This is 2pc kena (infused, divines), 5x julianos, 3x Willpower (Spell Dmg), torugs staves (poison and Daedric) (also have torug's pieces in case I dont wear Kena 2pc)

Are you using 2pc Kena Or 1pc? (I thought I saw it proc'ing in addition to SPC but was not 100% sure)

~Isy

Tnx alot man!
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos to you guys!

But I think something like this shouldn't be possible in a game like ESO. It proves that character progression is not well balanced. Currently elite players can simply be too powerful in this game.

In many other games vertical character progression flattens out at the top. In most real-life scenarios the 80/20 rule applies, that is that it only takes 20% of the effort to get 80% of the results, while it takes 80% of the effort to get the remaining 20% of results. Applying this to dps in ESO, if a good player can do 10k dps, an elite player shouldn't be able to do more than 12k of dps.
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »
    don't you just love macro exploiters

All Macros in the world won't carry 5 people through hard mode of the hardest trial up to date. They still have to work mechanics and all other stuff. Even if it was true it wouldn't diminish their merit.

While I congratulate the 5 person team in the videos, it is unfortunate that this game is over run by various exploits...and the devs do nothing about it. While I am making no accusations towards the five in this video, at the end of the day, everyone of them could have had been running macros, had all mundus stones buffs, been exploiting bleed damage, been exploiting heals, and/or any other combination of known or unknown exploits out there. Until the devs start taking exploits seriously and taking punitive actions against those using egregious exploits, it is hard to appreciate most accomplishments in this game.

None-the-less, innocent until proven guilty. Congrats OP and members to the team. Pretty impressive~
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All Macros in the world won't carry 5 people through hard mode of the hardest trial up to date. They still have to work mechanics and all other stuff. Even if it was true it wouldn't diminish their merit.

While I congratulate the 5 person team in the videos, it is unfortunate that this game is over run by various exploits...and the devs do nothing about it. While I am making no accusations towards the five in this video, at the end of the day, everyone of them could have had been running macros, had all mundus stones buffs, been exploiting bleed damage, been exploiting heals, and/or any other combination of known or unknown exploits out there. Until the devs start taking exploits seriously and taking punitive actions against those using egregious exploits, it is hard to appreciate most accomplishments in this game.

None-the-less, innocent until proven guilty. Congrats OP and members to the team. Pretty impressive~

Wow - the condescension in the post.

As a DK Firemage yourself, surely you can see at least what the DK is doing and that it's legit.

Edited by Islyn on February 7, 2016 12:15AM
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow - the condescension in the post.

As a DK Firemage yourself, surely you can see at least what the DK is doing and that it's legit.

Again, I am not making any accusations, or even implications, about the five players in this group. If that was the perception, then my sincere apologies.

My comments were more a generalization about the game in its current state. Simply, I wish the des would be quicker to patch exploits, and I wish they would take action against those who abuse the exploits. The myriad of egregious exploits at any given time is disturbing to say the least.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooops! I thought these guys were Hodor xD

Your ENTIRE post is summed up by:
    everyone of them could have had been running macros, had all mundus stones buffs, been exploiting bleed damage, been exploiting heals, and/or any other combination of known or unknown exploits out there
    and
    None-the-less, innocent until proven guilty.

Every compliment you gave them you Backhanded them with *exploits this and possible cheating that* and just negged out the whole post.

Maybe you didn't mean it that way - but that's how it reads - and no, I am not in Hodor (they are EP I am DC).

So maybe look at your post as though it were directed at you. If you still think it reads perfectly fine and not at all dickish, then Okay Then.
    Edited by Islyn on February 8, 2016 1:00AM
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you misunderstand something: The guild to whom these people belong is Hodor, and they are known throughout many MMOs as being a TOP progression guild.

You are never going to make it in Hodor, using exploits and exploitive macros.

So I think it is possible that your ignorance of whom you speak is what's leading you to say quasi-accusative things on their thread.

everyone of them could have had been running macros, had all mundus stones buffs, been exploiting bleed damage, been exploiting heals, and/or any other combination of known or unknown exploits out there
    and

Every compliment you gave them you Backhanded them with *exploits this and possible cheating that* and just negged out the whole post.

Maybe you didn't mean it that way - but that's how it reads - and no, I am not in Hodor (they are EP I am DC).

So maybe look at your post as though it were directed at you. If you still think it reads perfectly fine and not at all dickish, then Okay Then.

Interpret it as you will.

I am on console, so I do not know who Hodor is. Call it ignorance if you will...doesn't change the point.

I, and many others, have zero respect for leaderboards, achievements, or great feats in the game because of the magnitude of exploits and the fact the devs do nothing to enforce them. It is a sad fact, and I wish it wasn't so, but it is. Currently, players can get every mundus stone buff on a single character! That that is just one of the many game breaking exploits live at this very moment.

While I do not assume the players in this video to be using exploits, no one can guarantee they are not. The simple fact of the matter is that it is possible and that i am very skeptical about everything until the devs start patching exploits in a more timely manner and punishing those using the most agregious of the exploits. Call me a di(male part) or whatever...so be it. Doesn't change things unfortunately.

All that said, let me say it again...
    Congrats on the accomplishment OP and team. The vids were impressive
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Smh* Okay then. Enjoy the salt flavoured salt. Not saying you are being salty or anything - but just in case...
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    I think you misunderstand something: The guild to whom these people belong is Hodor, and they are known throughout many MMOs as being a TOP progression guild.

So I think it is possible that your ignorance of whom you speak is what's leading you to say quasi-accusative things on their thread.

and

I am on console, so I do not know who Hodor is. Call it ignorance if you will...doesn't change the point.

I, and many others, have zero respect for leaderboards, achievements, or great feats in the game because of the magnitude of exploits and the fact the devs do nothing to enforce them. It is a sad fact, and I wish it wasn't so, but it is. Currently, players can get every mundus stone buff on a single character! That that is just one of the many game breaking exploits live at this very moment.

While I do not assume the players in this video to be using exploits, no one can guarantee they are not. The simple fact of the matter is that it is possible and that i am very skeptical about everything until the devs start patching exploits in a more timely manner and punishing those using the most agregious of the exploits. Call me a di(male part) or whatever...so be it. Doesn't change things unfortunately.

I'm not in Hodor lol
    and how can you exploit heals? LOL you can see me do all the healing springs animation, you can see @YoloWizard pressing his keyboard, i can say the same for all the others but ofc you can choose to not believe me :)
    about all the mundus stone...Hodor were the ones to report it and make a post about it on this forum if i'm not wrong (i could be ofc)
    mundus stone: i used the atronach cause i had to spam a lot of heals and i needed sustain <3
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and

I'm not in Hodor lol
    and how can you exploit heals? LOL you can see me do all the healing springs animation, you can see @YoloWizard pressing his keyboard, i can say the same for all the others but ofc you can choose to not believe me :)
    about all the mundus stone...Hodor were the ones to report it and make a post about it on this forum if i'm not wrong (i could be ofc)
    mundus stone: i used the atronach cause i had to spam a lot of heals and i needed sustain <3

@Kathrein I am not accusing you five of cheating or implying that you are using exploits. The comments are about the game in general and not about your specific performance in this video.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops
    Edited by Islyn on February 8, 2016 1:00AM
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭

@YoloWizard

At2Pd28.jpg?1

~Isy

I've slotted the self heal just in case something goes wrong I can keep myself up.
    And yeah your stat looks nice but I think you are missing one or two divines :wink: (your crit should be at 65%), I personally run Twice-born Star with Thief and Shadow mundus to maximize my DPS in raids. Julianos still gives similar numbers so you are still good there.

And always go blue food, never regen and remember more max magicka means more damage. As for Kena yes I proc it all the time since I've got a reliable healer :smiley:

For more information I'd suggest you check @IWM build in Tamriel Foundry
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/pvewhips-n-chains-the-naughty-version-of-magicka-dk-by-iwm/
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭

@Kathrein I am not accusing you five of cheating or implying that you are using exploits. The comments are about the game in general and not about your specific performance in this video.[/quote]

Well i understand your point. alot of people are using the mundus stone exploit. it is very annoying and basically game braking for pvp. but we didnt use any exploits. just some good practice and teamwork :smile:
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite interested in Hodor and how you guys operate. Not that I'd want to join as 1. I'm on console and 2. I'm nowhere near your skill levels but where are you all from? What's this about a core group I see in the comments of Mashinates DK thread? Aren't you all moving to BDO?
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    which addon provides you this group damage window?
    GroupDamage, but it was broken by ZOS because, well, various reasons that may or may not be valid.
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.