Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 Man SO HM. hf

• Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »
    I'm quite interested in Hodor and how you guys operate. Not that I'd want to join as 1. I'm on console and 2. I'm nowhere near your skill levels but where are you all from? What's this about a core group I see in the comments of Mashinates DK thread? Aren't you all moving to BDO?

Hey Samphaa! Hodor is a guild for hardcore players that love pve! our nationality is very different. dutch, french , italian , british everyone can join!

the core group is the group of the best players within hodor to achieve the best scores. Atm the core group has all nr 1 scores on the world leaderboards.

A small group is going to BDO but most of us stay.

if you ever play on pc and feel about joining? make an application on the website of hodor and maybe u will get in :smiley:
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YoloWizard wrote: »
    Islyn wrote: »
    YoloWizard wrote: »
    Apologies, I dunno why forums don't have notification pops whenever I get mentioned :neutral:
    Islyn wrote: »
    That whips DK though - love the mana Not Being Empty!

I would LOVE some tips! I tend to burn through my mana TOO FAST (I use same rotation etc) and I am not sure what I am doing wrong?

I have unbuffed aside from blue food 2600 spell damage and nearly 42k mana, I cannot check my regen now it's like 800 something or so, but I wear 5xJulianos, torugs, torugs staves, willpower set, 1,x kena, thief stone.

Any advice from that DK would be SO appreciated!

Well, I don't probably do anything different than you its all about the healer you run with. @Kathrein was applying elemental drain and throwing mystic orbs from time to time to synergies. Other than that I would be at 0 magicka all the time :D

@YoloWizard

Hello and thank you so much!

I hope you don't mind I ask more stuff xD

As to support from your healer, Yes, on my healer, I am the same but in truth, many do not keep it (ele) applied, never mind orbs. :(

I can see when you reapply dots, and how, and I do same, and I even put on my coagulating to try as you use it, and at least I felt less 'almost going to die' all the time.

Does this look right to you? I am pretty sure it's maxed unbuffed stats...unless my CP are wrong? I was a little off on my stats posted above as I was not logged in then but:

At2Pd28.jpg?1
    This is 2pc kena (infused, divines), 5x julianos, 3x Willpower (Spell Dmg), torugs staves (poison and Daedric) (also have torug's pieces in case I dont wear Kena 2pc)

Only buffs are FOO, Innerlight and Blue Food.

Should I consider regen food rather than 2 stat?

Are you using 2pc Kena Or 1pc? (I thought I saw it proc'ing in addition to SPC but was not 100% sure)

Thank you very much for your help and I am sorry to impose :p:D

<3 you guys! (gonna also reference your post elsewhere too!)
    ~Isy

I've slotted the self heal just in case something goes wrong I can keep myself up.
    And yeah your stat looks nice but I think you are missing one or two divines :wink: (your crit should be at 65%), I personally run Twice-born Star with Thief and Shadow mundus to maximize my DPS in raids. Julianos still gives similar numbers so you are still good there.

And always go blue food, never regen and remember more max magicka means more damage. As for Kena yes I proc it all the time since I've got a reliable healer :smiley:

For more information I'd suggest you check @IWM build in Tamriel Foundry
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/pvewhips-n-chains-the-naughty-version-of-magicka-dk-by-iwm/

Yeah exactly! I love that build xD I do have an infused, because my friend made the shirt but I will switch it out shortly.

I considered TBS - Might try it later on too xD

Yes I do use blue food xD

Many thanks! <3
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    4-man Sanctum next. Let's make it a daily pledge.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »

oki, but i want AT LEAST 4 gold key when i complete it

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kathrein wrote: »
    EgoRush wrote: »

oki, but i want AT LEAST 4 gold key when i complete it

Only when doing hardmode, if not...silver key.
    Noobplar
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    easy peasy lemon sqeeuzy.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kathrein If you don't mind me asking, what is your healer set-up for trials? I am comfortable with mine, but am always looking for ways to become better.

I am a Breton Templar. I run SPC with Kena 1pc and Torugs 2pc. Bars are:

F: Resto: Harness Magicka, Repentance, BoL, Shards, Combat Prayer, Meteor
    B: Destro: Rune, Purifying Ritual, Purifying light, Elemental Drain, JBeam, Aggressive Warhorn

I use Spell Power pots vice Inner Light and Entropy so that I can have extra utility on my bars.

Typical rotation:
    * Drop Rune and Purifying Ritual. Ritual is used as a wide area HoT to keep SPC proc'd and also increase the effectiveness of my heals on team members within it.
    * Keep Elemental Drain on bigger adds and bosses
    * Purifying Light: Try to cast on a lot of mobs in dense packs to put HoTs everywhere; reapply on bosses when drops
    * Shards as needed for team and on bosses/large adds 100% of time for DoT
    * Combat Prayer when convenient to buff teams dmg
    * Meteor only for max mgk; Warhorn in rotation w/tank and others
    * Repentance I keep front bar'd for regen as much as utility
    *** I put Orbs on my bar in the place of either Combat Prayer or E.Drain depending on the needs of the team and skills others are running
    *** I also swap BoL for Healing Springs for some fights

Any advice or recommendations are more than appreciated.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am sure @kathrein is more then willing to help you :)
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Refuse2GrowUp
    I run same as you (not in vdsa tho), depends on what i have in the bag with me that day (5spc 1 kena 2 torug 3 willpower // 5spc 1kena 1mephala and vmsa master weapons 3willpower) and thief mundus.
    To get more spell damage i use potions and i don't even try to do damage if i'm healing things like SO/HR/AA, simply cause keeping everyone buffed/alive it's already a full time job and i don't think i could wave a good dps in between (and have magika left). When i do this things i just concentrate on healing and buffing.

Resto: healing springs, bol, combat prayer, shards, inner light and aggressive horn
    Destro: repetance (i switch it on some bosses), radiant, mystic orbs (i switch it on some bosses), ed, inner light and nova

I love Purifying Ritual but i use it mainly in vdsa, when i'm in trials i feel more safe with healing springs.
    I just keep ed, combat prayer, illuminate passive and spc always on, some shard on the tank if he asks nicely ( @Kippesnikke ) or i spam them to do some damage on trash mobs (it's a nice damage!) and aggressive horn in rotation with tank, on trash i also spam orbs/repetance to keep both stamina and magika dps full.
    Ofc when i do silly things like gold pledge or else i like to switch half dd!
    I'm not sure this was helpful but it's what i do :3
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kathrein thx for taking the time to reply back. Yup, builds are similar.

What are your thoughts come TG release? I am looking fwd to playing around with combining the new Twilight and SPC with either 1pc Kena or Maelstrom staff.

Also, since Inner Light will no longer be a toggle I will find a way to front bar it for the max mag.
    Not sure how I will replace BoL, but have a few ideas about things to try out.
    Note: I am console so can't test ideas on PTS.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Refuse2GrowUp

replace BOL with bloodaltar? > <
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    @Kathrein thx for taking the time to reply back. Yup, builds are similar.

What are your thoughts come TG release? I am looking fwd to playing around with combining the new Twilight and SPC with either 1pc Kena or Maelstrom staff.

Also, since Inner Light will no longer be a toggle I will find a way to front bar it for the max mag.
    Not sure how I will replace BoL, but have a few ideas about things to try out.
    Note: I am console so can't test ideas on PTS.

I have PTS actually...but i'm too lazy and i only tried the new trial normal mode one time, then never used pts again :D
    I didn't really look at the new sets too much (i healed with worm cult cause that's what i had on my template) but i'm sure there will be something new to test!
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I run same exact on my templar healer xD
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    @Kathrein I am your biggest fan! @Kippesnikke is second best to you!
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    our love just ended there effy. </3
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    Kip for President. Best Tank EU.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love you man! <3
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    dont you need to search your nova or something?
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    basscraft wrote: »

Effy <3
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey all, we had to remove several comments for baiting and spam. Lets keep it constructive, thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey all, we had to remove several comments for baiting and spam. Lets keep it constructive, thanks!

they were funny actually but thank you
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whereas said posts could be offensive or trolling in a different thread, here it seemed to be just friends having a good time with each other; no ill will or malicious intent.
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Holy-Dope
    Holy-Dope
    ✭✭✭

That'a All ZOS has to comment on this post, despite of their game being destroyed in the hardest content by 5 people. they should at least have some *SALT* to come and say CONGRATULATION.
    DC- Holy DOPE, Altmer Nightblade
    (And many those who did not make it to the end R.I.P.)

• Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy-Dope wrote: »

That'a All ZOS has to comment on this post, despite of their game being destroyed in the hardest content by 5 people. they should at least have some *SALT* to come and say CONGRATULATION.

this is at all not intented as a small hint for harder content ;)
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who switched from PC to PS4 i'd just like to say how ugly and bloated that UI looks.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    As someone who switched from PC to PS4 i'd just like to say how ugly and bloated that UI looks.

tnx for sharing. i needed to know that.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy-Dope wrote: »

this is at all not intented as a small hint for harder content ;)

Cannot decide if Agree or Awesome....
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »

tnx for sharing. i needed to know that.

Haa I just thought
    *That's Very Important!*
    -Unimportant Your Majesty means of course...-
    (a la Alice in Wonderland)
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Efaritay wrote: »

Hey, you're on the forum too! */wave*
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    Omg you guys so good!
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor