Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ESO Plus still doesn't give me my crowns. Renewal didn't or a new sub. (Ticket created)

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

I recall over a month ago on ESO live you all suggested that you fixed the crowns issue but that's not been the case.

My last renewal of ESO plus didn't provide me with crowns. I didn't complain and just let ESO plus end. A week later I made sure nothing else was pending. Now after a few weeks, I resubbed....no crowns so I'm short 3000 now.

Please figure out what's going on as this is not fixed or resolved.

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. FYI this is ticket # 160131-001150
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible your bank or credit card company may be denying your ESO Plus purchase? I'm also wondering if ZOS hasn't fixed it fully yet. Or it's slightly possible your purchase was successful, but you only received part of it. I encountered this issue when I bought Dying Light + Season Pass a while ago, it approved the Season Pass & the game, but I only received the Season Pass and had to go through hell with customer support to get my darn game code. I get these are two very different things, but it's the only similar example I could think of that I dealt with in my short time with Xbox so far. Good Luck :smile: Just keep trying with Customer Support until you get what you are owed.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on February 1, 2016 1:55AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible your bank or credit card company may be denying your ESO Plus purchase? I'm also wondering if ZOS hasn't fixed it fully yet. Or it's slightly possible your purchase was successful, but you only received part of it. I encountered this issue when I bought Dying Light + Season Pass a while ago, it approved the Season Pass & the game, but I only received the Season Pass and had to go through hell with customer support to get my darn game code. I get these are two very different things, but it's the only similar example I could think of that I dealt with in my short time with Xbox so far. Good Luck :smile: Just keep trying with Customer Support until you get what you are owed.

I thought that too so I laid low for a month.

What happens is specific to these situations.
    I'm renewing on Xbox one with a credit card that Microsoft shows in billing let's say on 12/19 but my Credit Card statement shows on 12/24.

Now that's cool if the crowns don't come u til 12/26 even but it's 1/31 and no crowns.

So I had them suggest that two subs were going at once so this was the last one. The other supposedly ended Oct 2015 -ish which was the last issue. So this time around I would buy ESO plus and intended to cancel prior to renewal but I said...lets see since they went on ESO live and said it was now resolved. They even gave us some crowns so I said whatever.

Now I'm missing December and January that I just paid for over 48 hours ago.

The only trend I'm seeing is when I sub with PayPal I have no issues but when using a CreditCard (not via debit) I always have issues with not getting crowns.

This is something ZOS has to figure out as Xbox support keeps asking me to contact ZOS as its not on their end as they are who grant the crowns. I have all the ESO plus benefits tho just no crowns...now short 3,000
  • AndersS
    AndersS
    Yep. I am waiting for my crowns also, Second month in a row this happened to me. They took the money on 20 January and I contacted support, Yet two weeks later my ticket is still unresolved and unanswered. Like the above poster, I get the rest of the ESO plus benefits, but not the crowns, which in my opinion is the top reason for subscribing. It should not take two weeks for me to get a reply and I am getting very annoyed about the lack of progress being made.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how I just sent photos of each....no response from them

Its like they are waiting until the ticket expires or something.

Their service is absolutely terrible. Its bad enough that their products dont work as intended in-game and via console store but geez...then the customer service is worse.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Thank you for including a ticket number, we'll check on the status of your ticket and get back to you via PM
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    Thank you for including a ticket number, we'll check on the status of your ticket and get back to you via PM

Please check your PMs

This has gotten completely rediculous
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Comment Removed!
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on February 8, 2016 5:24AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally resolved.

If you're reading this....buyers beware. I had to go back n forth arguing to get this resolved.

Prob best not to use ESO plus anymore on Xbox One
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, that sucks! I was a victim of this issue last August-October, and I did receive my Crowns after submitting support tickets. Even got extra when they announced they had resolved this issue.

I've gotten Crowns every month since, but I've been having issues now with losing my in-game benefits and access to the DLC. So, I'm letting my ESO+ membership expire. Sad, really, since I've been a monthly subscriber since PC early access.

But, the in-game benefits aren't enough for me to justify the monthly expense, and I can get Crowns cheaper via the Crowns Packs (well, at 3,000 and 5,500 allotments). I've already purchased Orsinium and will just purchase the future DLC I'm interested in.

Unless ESO+ provides additional benefits in future, I'll remain unsubbed. I just don't want to deal with the hassle anymore, especially since there are people who are still not receiving their monthly Crowns, and it's possible I'll get hit with that issue in future. I already lose access to content/in-game benefits from time to time.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Man, that sucks! I was a victim of this issue last August-October, and I did receive my Crowns after submitting support tickets. Even got extra when they announced they had resolved this issue.

I've gotten Crowns every month since, but I've been having issues now with losing my in-game benefits and access to the DLC. So, I'm letting my ESO+ membership expire. Sad, really, since I've been a monthly subscriber since PC early access.

But, the in-game benefits aren't enough for me to justify the monthly expense, and I can get Crowns cheaper via the Crowns Packs (well, at 3,000 and 5,500 allotments). I've already purchased Orsinium and will just purchase the future DLC I'm interested in.

Unless ESO+ provides additional benefits in future, I'll remain unsubbed. I just don't want to deal with the hassle anymore, especially since there are people who are still not receiving their monthly Crowns, and it's possible I'll get hit with that issue in future. I already lose access to content/in-game benefits from time to time.

Yep this I was a victim of the first issues as well...and came from PC too.
    I'd like them to just do away with the sub and offer ESO benefits with the purchase of crowns.
    OR
    Come up with a completely different ESO program because the crowns is the issue, everything else most often works.
    and yes...it is sad but no point in subbing considering the many negative experiences.