The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC] Sewer groups? What Campaign?

billywink3b14_ESO
I'm lvl VR14 and don't know where to go to level. Someone said I should join a sewer group so I joined Azura's Star (my Home campaign) and asked in /zone if there were any sewer groups going on. A lot of people responded asking me and others NOT to do sewers on such an active campaign since it would take away from their fights in Cyrodiil...

So I'm asking, what campaign has a decent population and has some sewers groups?
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet for levelling is to find a quiet server and go with yourself and one other..... less people killing the mobs is better XP
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Sewers are so fun (things not to say without context)! Keep on searching :)
    EP/ Breton Nightblade Healer. Is fond of cheese. And scamps.
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform, what server, and what alliance?
    I'm on PC, North American Server, and mostly EP characters

I want to go check out the sewers also but it sounds like signing up to be a piñata going in solo.

• billywink3b14_ESO
    What platform, what server, and what alliance?
    I'm on PC, North American Server, and mostly EP characters

I want to go check out the sewers also but it sounds like signing up to be a piñata going in solo.

I was on AD :( I've since re-rolled DC but I finally got VR16 anyways on my AD haha. Could never get a group going though :(.
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was away for a bit, I have a DC char at VR14 but he's been sidelined while I grind out enough mats to gear up my main.