The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion - Anyone interested in forming an Aussie time zone guild?

SymbioteKing26
SymbioteKing26
✭✭✭
Hi guys,
So there are some really great guilds around but in my timezone i rarely get to play with them. Any other Aussies want to form a guild together just so we have someone to group with and play with?
EP/ Breton Nightblade Healer. Is fond of cheese. And scamps.
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,
    So there are some really great guilds around but in my timezone i rarely get to play with them. Any other Aussies want to form a guild together just so we have someone to group with and play with?

I've actually jumped ship for Daggerfall Covenant oh lawdy lawd. The same thing still applies however :)
  • Savant_PH
    Savant_PH
    I'm from PH (Asia) as well and we're in the same timezone, but my main is with AD (lvl 20 High Elf Sorc) :smile: . Was wondering if there was a guild like this as well, as I have challenges catching up with most of my guild mates from the US...
    Xbox Live GT: Savant PH
    ESO Char.: Savant Raymond, High-Elf Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Savant_PH wrote: »
    I'm from PH (Asia) as well and we're in the same timezone, but my main is with AD (lvl 20 High Elf Sorc) :smile: . Was wondering if there was a guild like this as well, as I have challenges catching up with most of my guild mates from the US...

Haha, Im so sorry Im in DC now!! But, totally use this thread to find people to do it :)))