The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No undaunted pledge on my sorcerer

HugoSDN
HugoSDN
Hello,

I rerolled as a sorcerer last week and reached lvl 45, which should allow me to accomplish the undaunted quests.
The problem is I took the message, that should be giving me the undaunted letter, with another character (by mistake, because it was in the middle of a lot of other messages).
Now, I can't transfer the letter on my bank, nor send it. I tried to destroy it, as I saw some ppl adviced it in several forums, but it still doesn't work.
I contacted the support but they doesn't answer me. Instead, they sent me a satisfaction survey before they actually solved my problem.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks.
XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
Magicka Templar - VR16
Magicka Sorcer - VR3
Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try to go to the undaunted enclave in your alliance's main town (e. g. Elden Root for AD, or Deshaan for EP)?

Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    I think I did, but I don't remember whether I did it before or after destroying the letter.
    I'll try as soon as the servers are back up.

Thanks for your answer.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    I just tried to go to the enclave but nothing happened.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I remember that I destroyed one letter on one of my chars and just went there as is I had the letter. I could just start the invitation quest as if I've been guided there by the letter.

This brings me to another idea: do you have the undaunted skill line unlocked?
    Maybe you have to do the 1st undaunted quest (should start at the inn in your alliances 1st big town and you have to finish the first group dungeon)...
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this also doesn't work I would level to vet1 and then check if you can pick up the veteran pledges.
    Edited by GilGalad on February 2, 2016 4:07PM
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try when I wake up if I manage to find some guildmates.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN