The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should I be getting double stunned?

kit_sune
kit_sune
✭✭✭
I've been getting hit by take flight and then being hit into the air by wreaking blow before I can break the stun.

is that normal?
Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen that combo commonly used amongst DKs so I'd say yes. I'd have to look into it further to give a definite answer, but in the mean time - immovable pots.
    EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just part of the broken CC system that has been this way since 1.6. Many many CCs bug out and let you get CC'd a second time while in the 1st CC animation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyImr1nNySA
    Edited by Teargrants on February 1, 2016 1:45AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    This is just part of the broken CC system that has been this way since 1.6. Many many CCs bug out and let you get CC'd a second time while in the 1st CC animation.

Saw this today trying to figure out what happened. Kind of sucks when it happens and the fact it's been broken this long is worst
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    answer to the OP- yes you should apparently
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

posted this before i could :P yes the whole system is broken.... but you know, it's PvP related so no ETA
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been getting hit by take flight and then being hit into the air by wreaking blow before I can break the stun.

is that normal?

You sure it's not the other way around? Usually people do wrecking blow and then take flight, so the ultimate gets the empower buff.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i was double CC'ed a few days ago, by this I mean I CC broke the CC then got CC'ed again less than a second later:(
    Edited by Cody on February 1, 2016 5:00AM
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO PvP of broken mechanics
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Tomato wrote: »
    ESO PvP of broken mechanics

That's the understatement of 2016.

I'm having to take a break until Thieves Guild, its that broken. Which is a shame, as I love the idea of ESO. But when I only see my character getting hit by a Binding Javelin that's what I expect to get hit by. But when my death recap shows that I was hit by Wrecking Blow, Heavy Attack, THEN the Binding Javelin, Wrecking Blow followed by a Heavy Attack, and Wrecking Blow.... I almost broke my Xbox controller.

I get weaving, I'm completely okay with that. But completely broken ass Animation Canceling, lag up the wazzo, AoE caps (which was suppose to help with Lag but is causing more). I'm glad I got Fallout 4.

I use weaving, I don't Animation Cancel. I will do my next move as soon as the animation of the current one is finished. Literally nano seconds after, I studied my animations that carefully. But seriously, if I'm getting attacked 6 times and I get killed in instantaneously on the first hit that actually registered without any chance of reacting, they (Zenimax) completely screwed up.

And before anyone tries to question. It was one guy, nobody else was around. So no, it was not multiple people.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To balance out this situation, the game will often require you to break free from the same CC multiple times in a row.

A ZOSolution.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on February 1, 2016 10:24AM
  • Amica
    Amica
    ✭✭✭
    Let me save zos some time and answer this for them. As well as, clear up some of the other frequently asked questions regarding minor issues with the current mechanics.

"We understand and are looking into it, and making minor adjustments all the time. We hope to have it fixed soon, but as of yet no set ETA" posted feb 1st 2016

Now for the follow up.

"We understand and are looking into it, and making minor adjustments all the time. We hope to have it fixed soon, but as of yet no set ETA" posted feb 1st 2018.

Follow up of the Follow up.

"We understand and are looking into it, and making minor adjustments all the time. We hope to have it fixed soon, but as of yet no set ETA" posted feb 1st 2020.

By the way we are happy to announce @GinaBruno's child has started school.

Meanwhile we are also happy to announce the cash shop has remained perfectly maintained during the last four years. With updates and fixes implemented EVERY SINGLE PATCH!!!

Kind regards Zos team.

NB Shashu of DC
    DK William x Wallace of DC
    In game @Amica.
    "i Thought i was poor having no shoe's, Until i saw a man with no feet"
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot about those immovable pots and heavy armour skill. Gotta switch out my tri pots for some of those.