The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ring & Necklace can be improved?

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Is there a way to Improve rings and necklaces at crafting stations? Plus with an enchantment?
I'm crafter of almost everything, but I never saw a yellow piece Ring or Necklace. The color is not assorti with my armor and weapons :smile:
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    No way of improving. The only yellow Jewelry I've seen is from VDSA
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is some yellow rings in trials too. (I own one) and in Veteran Maelstrom arena.

But for jewelery crafting, wait for 2017, it's unplanned for this year.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't improve the item but you can replace its enchantment - you will probably get a better enchantment using a kuta than the one already present (and of course you can choose which enchantment you want).
    Options