The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Burnt out from questing and tired of running from keep to keep

Gothlander
Gothlander
✭✭✭✭
Burnt out from questing and tired of running from keep to keep where most of the time, the fights lasts a minute, then have to travel for 5 minutes to get to another keep to do the same thing over and over.

Where are the battlegrounds? 10vs10 matches? That is all I did in WoW and rarely ever gotten bored of doing it. This game could use some small map battlegrounds like a Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to add, I am stuck at vr6. The grind is never ending I tell you, never ending!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    No ETA
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of players feel the same.

That's why:
    1. They are removing VR ranks soon
    2. They will add PVP arenas later.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 31, 2016 11:08PM
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. get a faster pony.
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    Meh. get a faster pony.

mine is at 54%. I think its all the time wasted going from keep to keep for short fights. We do more traveling than fighting. Eh, Im not a big arena fan, Id rather have 5vs5 or 10vs10 battlegrounds.

• Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a hotkey for switching to Cyrodiil ward when I mount; that and Retreating Maneuver and It takes less than a minute to travel between keeps.

I'm always miles ahead of the leader in Zergs;

15% sounds like nothing

But it's *** everything

I can run through an entire zerg at scroll hotgates with caltrops and everyone fighting with no problem because I'm literally 1/4 of a second to get through from both sides.

harden up and play moar n0ob
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plus if you've mastered the art of fence / tree stump launching you can jump off one and get launched like 3x faster than any mount.