The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Black senche mount

Diab3ticBatman
So is there any chance this will return? I missed my shot as I did not have money at the time but I was really hoping for a mount like this for my khajiit and am not a leopard/lioness fan. Will this mount ever see a return?
The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
WE RUN AS ONE!

Best Answers

• czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    only the devs know and i doubt they'll say anything. if it does return it will probably be a long time til it does, it's already been in the crown store two times. that's more than most limited time offers.
    stam scrub
    Answer ✓
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I can guarentee with almost 100% assurance that it will be back in the Crown Store.
    Answer ✓
  • Diab3ticBatman
    Yeah but I don't think it was there the first time when I had the game as I am a console player. Oh well. I suppose I'll never know. I can still settle for the pet I guess. These limited time offers really suck lol. Thanks.
    The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
    WE RUN AS ONE!