Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After Vet removal: What will be the diff between a vet 10 and a vet 16 crafted set ?

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if the Vet 16 stays stronger.

EDIT
To clarify the question a bit better:
I have no restrictions from CP points, because I am at 400+ CP.

Would it be that: after the Vet removal all my characters at 50+ could wear any armor I already have atm, both my current lower levels as my vet 16 levels ?
But at different level of benefits or not ?

If there is a difference in benefits, it would imply that making new armor below Vet 16 is kind of a waste

Edited by hrothbern on January 30, 2016 9:30AM
"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard the VR requirements on gear would be changing to CP requirements. So a VR10 item would now be a CP100 (require 100 CP to wear) and a VR16 item would be a CP160. Of course, this may well change by the time it goes live.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard the VR requirements on gear would be changing to CP requirements. So a VR10 item would now be a CP100 (require 100 CP to wear) and a VR16 item would be a CP160. Of course, this may well change by the time it goes live.

Yes. This is what they intend.

The Vet removal ONLY changes the amount of xp needed before gaining Cps.

So many people think it has more of an effect. Not true! Armor that you can't wear now still wont be wearable. Your stats will remain the same. Gear will NOT scale to your level.

At most old armors that maxed out at v14 will now be available as if v16.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im just happy I will be able to do all content at 50 instead of spending 10 years trying to get my alts to v16. And I will be able to choose which factions content I do after I finish my home faction....*** HATE the AD content...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im happy too, as an RPer, i really wanted to save the other factions' content with alts, now I should be able to before I finish up with my main.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    as long as I can skip the horrendous bore that is the DC PvE zones I will be happy.