Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Thieves Guild Launch Details and New Video"

• whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the ESO live and the Thieves Guild Passives are as such,

you automatically get,

FINDERS KEEPERS
    This passive lets you find and unlock Thieves guild chest troves.

Then you have to level the Thieves Guild line (max level 12, from what Rich Lambert said)

1. (Levels 1-4) SWIFTLY FORGOTTEN
    This passive clears your Heat and Bounty you accrue quicker.
    2. (Levels 1-4) HAGGLING
    This passive gives you more money for your Fenced Items.
    3. CLEMENCY
    This passive gives you the ability to bypass a guard once every 24 hrs.
    4. TIMELY ESCAPE
    This passive gives you secret areas to hide in / secret escape routes to use , so you can escape the guards.
    5. VEIL OF SHADOWS
    This passive decreases the detection range of guards and npc's by 10%.

Youtube link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgnerGCnlU

starts at 52 mins.
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on January 30, 2016 3:32AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Yokudan motif making an appearance?
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Will the cap on repeatable quests be lifted since there will be more repeatable available?
    So that's now:

Cyrodiil Dailies
    Crafting Writs
    Undaunted Challenges
    Trials
    Craglorn repeatables
    Imperial City repeatables
    Wrothgar repeatables
    and now Thieves Guild repeatables?

The cap should be lifted.
  • bobkidd73
    bobkidd73
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking forward to the release.
  • Hyphastion
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Hyphastion wrote: »
    Any chance of the "Assassins Guild" coming along this DLC too ? or will it be in another ? I saw some video where after it ended was the blood-palm and the "we know" note which taunted he "Assassins Guild" just like the the Dark Brotherhood from Skyrim.

So, any chance the Dark Brotherhood and an Assassin skill tree arrive on this one as well ? I really would love to poison my arrows/blade and have new skills !!

Dark Brotherhood will be the next DLC after Thieves Guild, coming in Q2 this year.

Thanks Ilsabet !!
    VR - 16 Nighblade - Stamina Build - Ebonheart Pact - Vampire
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    2000 crowns, not too shabby honestly
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Excellent details @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, really can't wait!

Can we have those natch potes now? :smirk:.

I have seen the "Natch Potes" a few times now, and I get that it is supposed to be "Patch Notes". I'm just curious, where did this joke come from? XD I feel so confused!
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    better link for Trinimac Armors Concept Art pic,

Trinimac_Armors_Concept_Art.png

link to find it- http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/0/01/Trinimac_Armors_Concept_Art.png

Aw, I really loved the shoulder wings that the light armour has, too bad the other armours don't have that. Still looks nice, though, can't wait for that medium helm!
  • Bloodymancer
    Bloodymancer
    ✭✭
    Well the DLC looks awesome, BUT i have a doubt thats worries me deeply, the DLC will be acount wide? I dont want to purchased it two times, one for my chars in EU and other for my NA characters, i was Very disapointed when bought the nedic costumes in the EU realm and wasnt unlocked in NA, tricky Zenimax!!!!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valtrono wrote: »
    Well the DLC looks awesome, BUT i have a doubt thats worries me deeply, the DLC will be acount wide? I dont want to purchased it two times, one for my chars in EU and other for my NA characters, i was Very disapointed when bought the nedic costumes in the EU realm and wasnt unlocked in NA, tricky Zenimax!!!!

The PC NA and PC EU will remain separated. You will have to purchase the DLC on both if you want to use it on both.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • cathyshively101b14_ESO
    I can't wait! I just love the crap out of this game and have been looking totally forward to the Thieves Guild DLC game pack. How fun !!!! I'm sure there will have to be some tweaks here and there. But, that's ok to! I'm excited!

Thanks for all you guys and gals do!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valtrono wrote: »

The PC NA and PC EU will remain separated. You will have to purchase the DLC on both if you want to use it on both.

Or get ESO Plus ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the Soul Shriven Motif a craftable version of the costumes or is the style entirely new, something we haven't seen yet?

NA/PC
  • WinterBelle08
    WinterBelle08
    ✭✭
    Will the character recustomization be added with the Thieves Guild DLC? & Will we be able to change race as well? I hope so, because my main character is a Redguard Templar. Magicka build, and my Magicka Recovery and Spell Dmg sucks. :\
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the character recustomization be added with the Thieves Guild DLC? & Will we be able to change race as well? I hope so, because my main character is a Redguard Templar. Magicka build, and my Magicka Recovery and Spell Dmg sucks. :\

no, that should come in Q2 the earliest, with Dark Brotherhood DLC and would include appearance change, race change, alliance change (I think too), but no class change. I also have main char high elf stamina dragon knight and high elf is more for magicka chars, so I would love to change her race to some more stam buffed race.
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purchase the Thieves Guild DLC game pack from the Crown Store. (Both template characters and those copied over from the live megaservers will have enough crowns to buy the DLC game pack.) We also recommend buying bag space upgrades in the Crown Store.

I find this practice particularly disturbing. Even if the cost of the dlc is one crown, you are still asking us to pay for the dlc being tested, on the test server. This is your test server, that you need us to test on. We do not have to test this product, we don't even have to buy this product. So why should we pay to do you a favor? If anything, everything should be free on the PTS. You should be promoting us to explore everything that may need testing.

The 1 crown is probably the most annoying factor. It's not the loss that's the issue. Even though I rarely play this game anymore, I've stayed subbed and have acquired a good amount of crowns. It's that now, instead of having an even number to buy things with, I have some odd numbers. So at some point, x amount of more of my crowns will have been wasted, when I want to buy something else, because everything in the store is in even numbers. This in itself annoying, and it's annoying that it's unnecessary.

I'm already struggling to find a reason to support this mmo, and when I see practices like this, it really puts me off even more. And it's such a simple thing to not do! Why on Earth is this a thing zenimax?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @asuitandtyb14_ESO You get free Crowns on the PTS. They aren't connected to your Crown balance on Live.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    blur wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we expect to see the new gear vendor for Cyrodiil that sells monster sets for TG dlc?

Also someone said the Mind Shriven costume is coming back. I don't know who their source is, can you confirm this? A lot of people did not buy it because the preview on the crown store made you appear naked and looked terrible so myself and others passed. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When do we get an akaviri costume? We found this several months ago before Orisinium was even being discussed, let alone on pts: http://elderscrolls.net/2015/10/06/14851-tes-online-budushhee-magazina-tovarov-za-krony-patch-2-2-0/?from=eso-forum and http://elderscrolls.net/media/2015/10/gp_crwn_costumes_akaviri_1x1.jpg

The Cyrodiil vendor will be in this update, yes. We will also be adding a Soul-Shriven crafting motif for anyone that's completed Cadwell's Silver.

Make this gold instead.

Maybe they have something else planned for gold. At least I hope.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • linuxfueled
    linuxfueled
    Soul Shriven
    Opengl means ESO on Linux without Wine?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    blur wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we expect to see the new gear vendor for Cyrodiil that sells monster sets for TG dlc?

Also someone said the Mind Shriven costume is coming back. I don't know who their source is, can you confirm this? A lot of people did not buy it because the preview on the crown store made you appear naked and looked terrible so myself and others passed. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom When do we get an akaviri costume? We found this several months ago before Orisinium was even being discussed, let alone on pts: http://elderscrolls.net/2015/10/06/14851-tes-online-budushhee-magazina-tovarov-za-krony-patch-2-2-0/?from=eso-forum and http://elderscrolls.net/media/2015/10/gp_crwn_costumes_akaviri_1x1.jpg

The Cyrodiil vendor will be in this update, yes. We will also be adding a Soul-Shriven crafting motif for anyone that's completed Cadwell's Silver.

Make this gold instead.

Maybe they have something else planned for gold. At least I hope.

;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post