The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daggerfall - V1 Area Aldmeri Low level enemies

IngridVengeful
Hello, i have a question.

is it already know that when you complete the main quest and start cadwell's silver and you enter the auridion area that suddenly some enemies aren't Veteran 1 but like level 11. This always happens like in the Public Dungeon or the small dungeons around the map.

this is pretty annoying because you don't even get loot from the bosses you are supposed to get loot from.

But if you are outside of those dungeons and quest regularly you get the normal V1 Loot.

Is this problem alrey known ?

Thank you a lot for any information you have to solve this little annoying problem.
Alliance: Daggerfall | Ebonheart| Aldmeri | Characters: too many | Platform: XB1, PC, PS4
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the mobs are lower level then they should be, just leave the delve and go back in. That should reload it (although not all delves are a "re-zone"). If the leave and come back does not work, then log off the game, quit the client and log back on again.

However I have never seen a delve where the enemies are lower than they should be. I have also not seen too many reports of it through threads here.

And, I farmed one delve in Auridon for Warlock rings to the tune of doing 10,000,000 dungeon damage and never had a level issue, but that was a couple of updates ago.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this happen on an AD character in an EP zone. It was supposed to be a VR1 zone for me, but one delve-type area (it wasn't actually a delve, but it was an interior location for a quest that had its own loading screen) the enemies were all level 4, as they would have been for an EP character doing that quest. Leaving the location and coming back in didn't fix it. That's the only time I've seen that happen, but apparently it does happen sometimes. I submitted a /bug for it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • IngridVengeful
    I had this problem which UrQuan had as well with the quest location with loading screens the enemies are like super underleveld and a one hit with everything.

yesterday we did dungeons as well and all the ones on aldmeri dropped like the mats for 1-14 for me although we were in group search and i am v3 and it was adjusted to V16.

The weird thing is i get the normal xp at the end of those bug quests as well as the items.

And logging out, changing charakter oder leaving the area didn't solve the problem.

(And last time i forgot to mention i am on XB1)
    Alliance: Daggerfall | Ebonheart| Aldmeri | Characters: too many | Platform: XB1, PC, PS4