Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Trials guild EP mainly or other faction

Waseem
Waseem
✭✭✭✭✭
hi there, i am looking for a dedicated trials guild in EP faction mainly - AD is welcome got char ready- DC will require me to level up a new char but its not an issue.
1) i have 3x v16 magicka sorcs all with endgame gear - including vMA weapons ( in EP)
2) capped CP (well.. 596)
3) have TS/Mic
4)teamplayer
5)online everyday
6)quick learner/strategy adapter
7) no internet issues/disconnections
8) hardcore player
9) vMA score sorc: 434k
what i expect from future guild:
1)about daily hosting for trials - especially for the upcoming MoL
2)does training raids and normal raids - again, MoL !
3)organized (sign up for raids, guild meetings/talks,website, etc.)
** a guild that does MoL raids on PTS for training will be awesome.
i've been looking for a while now but it seems like people gave up on trials long time ago - except for scoring
and so did i with the search but im back! the new DLC will refresh things a bit
greetings//
message me in-game @Waseem or send me a forum message.
Edited by Waseem on January 29, 2016 7:43PM
PC EU

• Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a small guild (EU/EP) that does trials weekly on Saturdays (or as often as we can find a full group anyway), although I'm looking to increase this frequency if/when we get more people interested in trials.

I have noticed a guild advertisement in zone chat in which they claim they do trials weekly, perhaps you could try that? I don't remember the name right now, but I'll post it here if I see it again.
    Edited by Lariana on January 29, 2016 1:03AM
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17#latest

Currently we do not do trials daily due to the lack of reward but we do them weekly including HM and training completions. That may change with MoL and other trials updates coming in next update.
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    We have a small guild (EU/EP) that does trials weekly on Saturdays (or as often as we can find a full group anyway), although I'm looking to increase this frequency if/when we get more people interested in trials.

I have noticed a guild advertisement in zone chat in which they claim they do trials weekly, perhaps you could try that? I don't remember the name right now, but I'll post it here if I see it again.

hey Lariana, mind telling your guild's name? a brief or some chat
    i would like to have some background knowledge about all guilds including yours so i dont end up moving between 20 guilds ;)
    thankies.
    Edited by Waseem on January 29, 2016 8:15PM
    PC EU

• Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17#latest

Currently we do not do trials daily due to the lack of reward but we do them weekly including HM and training completions. That may change with MoL and other trials updates coming in next update.

guild looks attractive (especially the part of running MoL on PTS :P )
    BUT i noticed an american time zone as the main time for guild events, is the guild centered in the NA server? my interest is only for EU server guilds
    PC EU

• Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    hey Lariana, mind telling your guild's name? a brief or some chat
    i would like to have some background knowledge about all guilds including yours so i dont end up moving between 20 guilds ;)
    thankies.

Well, our guild name has been known to scare some people off, but once you're in it's probably no different from any other friendly guild. The website's here, which would also probably appear totally bizarre on first sight, but that's only because we tend to post a lot of bizarre stuff.

But like I said, we're an (almost) completely normal guild with a nice community, and do different kinds of events often. It's oriented towards helping players of all levels out, so there tend to be more training runs than hardcore runs at the moment, but hopefully this will change soon as everyone gets older :smile: We also have TS3 and use it mostly for trials and PvP.

Let me know if have more questions. Or if you want in right away, I'll throw an invite your way :smile:
    Not even daedra have two left feet!