Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Controller calibration issues

rbedsole
rbedsole
✭✭
Ok so this isn't exactly ESO related although I have had issues playing the game with a controller on pc. I have an xbox one controller and a third party xbox 360 controller and when calibrating BOTH of them they're a little off which in some games makes them near impossible to play is there any way I can fix this
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It could very well be that since they are two different controllers, that you may not be able to get them to feel and act exactly the same way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• rbedsole
    rbedsole
    ✭✭
    sorry I meant that neither one of them are calibrated right when i go to the calibration screen the left analog stick on both of them are slightly to the left and they seem a little touchy.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, the touchy part I might be able to help with. Not sure on the specifics for this game (as I don't use a controller) but you want to fiddle with the Acceleration and or Sensitivity settings. I think the Sensitivity is done in the Game Options, but the Acceleration is done with INI tweaks (at least in most games it is). Try the Sensitivity settings first. Anything I have seen on Acceleration fixes were from before the controller support was added, so not sure how applicable those are. Heck, acceleration might even be in game options too now.

As for the stick being to the left, this is about the only thing I have found, but it requires surgery to fix. Also, I don't think it's needed if your not getting a "drift" in the game where the characters are veering left as you walk.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1259816/how-to-fix-xbox-360-controller-stick-drift

On the PS controllers there is a little button you have to use a paper clip to press that resets the controller, not sure if the MS controllers have this.
    Edited by Nestor on January 29, 2016 6:53PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"