Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frost Mirriam and Berves Juice Prices

eso-pedro
eso-pedro
✭✭
Hi, I am looking for advice regarding the price of Frost Mirriam and Berves Juice as I have lots of it and will get lots more due to provisioning writs and would like to sell some of it, thanks
XBOX ONE - EU
Guild: The Red Dragon Legion
Come join us - Guildmaster GT: Robo1314 or Pedro i888
At CP Cap
Mag DK - Mag NB - Mag Temp Heal - Stam DK - Stam Sorc
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not much. They go for like 500 each max on xbox.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    WOW!!!! hahaha I'll just keep them then, thanks
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    eso-pedro wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for advice regarding the price of Frost Mirriam and Berves Juice as I have lots of it and will get lots more due to provisioning writs and would like to sell some of it, thanks

cook the Orzoga recipes from Orsinium, golden
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    What legendary ingredients does this require and is it tri-recovery or tri-max increase
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol... on PC/EU bervez juice goes for less than 10 gold each, and mirriam is only about 25 gold.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    Stop....please stop hahaha
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • Fellenore_Ewalion
    Fellenore_Ewalion
    ✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »

Lol... on PC/EU bervez juice goes for less than 10 gold each, and mirriam is only about 25 gold.

That is tha price, bro.

Install Master Merchant
    My Great House Telvanni did not join the Pact.
    But it does not mean I don't want to be Emperor.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    on xbox bud is that an add-on for pc
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • Fellenore_Ewalion
    Fellenore_Ewalion
    ✭✭✭
    on xbox bud is that an add-on for pc

Sry I didn't know.
    My Great House Telvanni did not join the Pact.
    But it does not mean I don't want to be Emperor.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hell, it might be cheaper than 500 by now. Ain't sd any in months
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much of these two ingredients coming into the game, and not enough recipes using them is why they're so cheap these days. For the prices to rise precipitously, ZOS either needs to increase their rarity, or add a bunch of new recipes/potions which would require those two ingredients.
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get tons of the stuff and very rarely use it. Between writs and mail I have more than I'll ever use. The food lasts over 2hrs! Can't imagine paying for them.

They should probably add recipes that are better than purple but only last an hour to eat up these ingredients.

The gold recipe is interesting, but I'm not sure how usefull considering you need perfect roe. Max health plus all regen sounds interesting for a tank though..
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure you're getting prices from console users. On PC things sell for way cheaper generally. With that being said, FM and BJ don't sell for much. I've sold stacks of 10 of BJ for 4.5k recently on PS4.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    all good points, I will probably make more gold from crafting the food/drinks for people I think
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provisioning will never be a money maker for you because the food lasts so long. Alchemy mats sell better because potions don't last very long.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    yes but not everyone has the ability to make food/drinks.....previously sold 50 bi-stat food for 10k, although not a lot of gold its very easy to obtain ingredients. I will say I did not sell for this, I just made someone food and they gave me the gold
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • Devve777
    Devve777
    ✭✭
    wow, 500/per on xbox?

they go for 1500-2500 on ps4. granit thats not everywhere, but that is the majority and people actually still buy it lol
  • Devve777
    Devve777
    ✭✭
    perfect roe goes for 12-15k on ps4
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 prices are high like Devve and Pedro said but the real problem is actually finding them. I'm in four really good trading guilds and they have them every once in a while but not on a consistant basis to say so. I really dont buy them and what I get from hirerling I keep for my own use. I think everything on PS4 is a bit higher due to lack of population compared to xbox and pc.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    I bought 1 perfect roe for 500 coins.....still not sure if that's the price on xbox or it was a mistake by seller
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    I've always tried to price things to how the Outlaw Refuges/Thieves Guild(s) price stolen items.

Green = 100
    Blue = 250
    Purple = 750
    Yellow = ?

The green tiered items like resins/tannins/etc. don't sell very well, but recipes decent. All blue and purple tiered items seem to sell quickly for me when priced that way.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought 1 perfect roe for 500 coins.....still not sure if that's the price on xbox or it was a mistake by seller

I sell them for 12k, and I think that's pretty standard across all platforms/servers.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4;
    Frost Mirriam can be anywhere from 2000 up to 4000 for 1, people do sell them in stacks 10x for 10k.
    Berves Juice seems to be a lot cheaper, stacks of 10x for 5000 to 6000.
    Perfect Roe goes for 14k up to 19k for 1 at a time.
    That is the prices I see them mostly at, but it doesn't mean they are actually selling at those prices.
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Hell, it might be cheaper than 500 by now. Ain't sd any in months

3,000 for 10 of the Bervez last I checked mirriam is a tad more though. Seems most prefer purple food rather than drink so I think that is why.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »
    On PS4;
    Frost Mirriam can be anywhere from 2000 up to 4000 for 1, people do sell them in stacks 10x for 10k.
    Berves Juice seems to be a lot cheaper, stacks of 10x for 5000 to 6000.
    Perfect Roe goes for 14k up to 19k for 1 at a time.
    That is the prices I see them mostly at, but it doesn't mean they are actually selling at those prices.

I usually find Bervez 10 for 3k, roe is closer to 12k sometimes 10k. I bought 20 for 180k recently saw someone selling for 10 and offered 9 per with a min of 10 per shot. Just got to shop around.

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, PS4 prices are a LOT higher than XB. I can sell FM for around 500g each, but if I price at 400g each, they sell much faster. At 500g, they sit around for a while.

As for BJ, it's really hard to sell, since people prefer food to drinks, so I sell for 200g each usually - 250g and it seems to just sit there.

Haven't priced Perfect Roe, since I prefer blue/purple food, even over Orzorga's gold food.

With the steady stream of these that I get in writ rewards, I don't even have the hireling any more, since I'm usually at 200 of every provisioning ingredient (well, besides PR). Colharbour is the place to go to farm ingredients, since everything is unowned. (It's also a good place to farm the purple motifs, since they've started dropping there since Orsinium - I've found several so far)
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Wow, PS4 prices are a LOT higher than XB. I can sell FM for around 500g each, but if I price at 400g each, they sell much faster. At 500g, they sit around for a while.

As for BJ, it's really hard to sell, since people prefer food to drinks, so I sell for 200g each usually - 250g and it seems to just sit there.

Haven't priced Perfect Roe, since I prefer blue/purple food, even over Orzorga's gold food.

With the steady stream of these that I get in writ rewards, I don't even have the hireling any more, since I'm usually at 200 of every provisioning ingredient (well, besides PR). Colharbour is the place to go to farm ingredients, since everything is unowned. (It's also a good place to farm the purple motifs, since they've started dropping there since Orsinium - I've found several so far)

I usually wait til I have a stack of 200 ingredients and sell for 5k put probably underselling as the grocer sells the same for around 30k. When selling I am patient it may take days to move but I pull in 100k to 200k a week so I'll just wait and get the higher amount.