Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox N/A Scourge Campaign

Seamonkey001
Seamonkey001
✭✭
I am wondering if anyone else last night had problems with the loading screen taking to long (5 minutes and had to force quit to get back into game) and a problem with the server lagging? I normally don't have this problem but it was extremely difficult last night to stay in the campaign. It says in the patch notes that they "fixed" the issue. But never had a problem till last night. Did anyone else have the same problems?
XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fairly certain it's the same across the board. At least it has been in Skull of Corruption.

Since the maintenance:

- Skills are on a 1 to 1.5 sec delay
    - Unable to break free, but when I do, all stamina and magicka is gone (most likely a result of the delays mentioned above)
    - Unable to use Ultimates, but when I do, all attributes are drained (again, seems to be a result of the delays)
    - Player characters appear with no animations (Kept coming across an AD Dragonknight that seems like just a gliding statue. Could never see flappy wings, GDB or any other skill animations).
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    I observed at one time every character (50+) stop moving. It lasted for about 2 minutes before it finally kicked me off the game.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I observed at one time every character (50+) stop moving. It lasted for about 2 minutes before it finally kicked me off the game.

I thought you just *really* liked standing in that one spot, lol. I didn't have many issues last night. One time everyone got a lag spike, but it figured itself out. Tuesday night the lag in scourge was really bad tho.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought you just *really* liked standing in that one spot, lol. I didn't have many issues last night. One time everyone got a lag spike, but it figured itself out. Tuesday night the lag in scourge was really bad tho.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    If it was around 10 then I was asleep at the controller.

• Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    HELLO GUYS
    The lag in Scourge is getting ridiculous but that's how Haderus is also. These are full camps that are full on all sides so expect big battles with alot of moves being spammed and alot of system lag due to the long intense battles. I don't understand why you would take some campaigns away wanting pvp to be full of epic battles but don't have the requirments to deal with the lag
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    But I have never had an issue with the game lagging out before, even during heavy combat. I am wondering if the changes that ZOS made affected the performance when they said it would improve. Not the first time that they have done something for the better and made it worse.