Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: January 27th, 2016"

• Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costume looks nice, my wife likes it too.
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the next hero costume? I assumed we'd be getting the next one in Feb? Y u drag out the good stuff and give us rubbish? :D
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Does that new costume also inflates the characters' rib cage like the last 5 female costumes that were added to the store? And clip with Khajiit and Argonian claws?

Is anyone in ZOS's art team aware that this is happening? Is this ever going to be fixed?

The pig is cute though.

Yes, both of these issues should be fixed in our next major update.

Yay! Thank you!!
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    is the bear going to be 2500 crownsm 3k crowns or 1800crowns?
  • Amour
    Amour
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for some new feline pets. Would love to see some lion and tiger kittens or even male lion mount!

What can I say - I love cats <3

Edited by Amour on January 31, 2016 7:51PM
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the bear going to be 2500 crownsm 3k crowns or 1800crowns?

Probably 2500 considering it's no permanent addition.
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    STILL NO NIX-HOUND! D:
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Kytte
    Kytte
    ✭✭
    Has anyone noticed that the featured item:

78b3cd7cd26af15be0876cb8a7700d9b.jpg

Is not the one in store currently?

772fabe6a02347b43e6b8a44201db4c9.jpg

Are these costumes different? The Same? Why can I only get one and not the other? They are both named the same...

Also, clipping on the one available in store is TERRIBLE for Khajiit. Where the ears at?

clippingfailure.png

Curious when this will be fixed - or how it got past in the first place.
    And is it just me, or do all the dresses and new costumes inflate the gluteus maximus?

Edited by Kytte on February 4, 2016 9:07PM
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I've read about quite a few costume fixes in the PTS notes. Haven't tried it there, though.
    Many visible gaps, seams, clipping and texture issues were fixed for both Crown Store and in-game costumes and armors, with several specific examples called out below.
  • Conquistador
    Conquistador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that a lot of people have concerns and complaints, but the amount of crying on this here forum be ridiculously pathetic.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two more days until the next wave of "WHY DOES THIS COST SO MUCH!!!" "OMG RESKIN JUNK AGAIN!!!" threads start popping up! :sweat_smile:

Black bear crowns are sat ready for this greedy Dunmer.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wolfgrim
    Wolfgrim
    Still no wolf pet...
  • FauxHunter
    FauxHunter
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I missed this? In the article it states the black bears will be available until today. But they're not in the crown store :/
    Edited by FauxHunter on February 23, 2016 4:12AM
    -Orion Snow-Lichen
    Bosmer Hunting Warden