Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Perfect Roe Buyers! Tamriels Fisherman's Guild

IBordo
IBordo
This is not your typical guild. As a matter of fact, you don't even need to join (or stay joined) to this guild after you get the point ... freeing up one of your important 5 guild spots.

Here's the deal:
This is a 'network' of players that (1) have Perfect Roe to sell, -AND- (2) are looking for Perfect Roe to sell. It's THAT simple. No membership dues and no need to join (or stay joined).

If interested, send me a message via Xbox Live: IB O IR ID O (those are "i"s, so technically it is "ib o ir id o"...

I will add you to the network of our fishermen and buyers so that you'll have plenty of players to offload/buy that Perfect Roe for anyones 'All Skill Line XP Boosting for 30 minutes" needs!
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Rather...

Here's the deal:
    This is a 'network' of players that (1) have Perfect Roe to sell, -OR- (2) are looking for Perfect Roe to buy. It's THAT simple. No membership dues and no need to join (or stay joined).
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    If you'd prefer an invite to the guild, please leave a reply with your XB1 GamerTag...I will then invite you to the guild and send you an XBL message initiating contact...
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Sample 'Networkings' involving Perfect Roe:

(1) Player A buys Perfect Roe from Player B for agreed amount of Gold

(2) Player A gives Player B 1 Perfect Roe for an agreed amount of Psijic Ambrosias

(3) Player A puts units of Perfect Roe in consignment with the Guildmaster for an agreed amount of Gold after it's sale

(4) Player A sells their Perfect Roe to the Guild for Gold on the spot
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Thanks for the interest flowing in through XBL messages! Great to see some win-win networking going on!
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Are you a player that knows that your bait is worth something, but you don't have the patience to "fish for profit"?

Solution: Sell me your bait for 13 Gold each!

Procedure: Send me (ib o ir id o) an in-game e-mail with your bait attached (see list below) with a requested gold amount of 13 times the number of bait items attached. If your math is correct, I will accept the e-mail and you'll get your gold.

Bait Items:
    -Insect Parts
    -Crawlers
    -Guts
    -Worms
    -Shad
    -Chub
    -Minnow
    -Fish Roe
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Fishing Guild Tips - Batch #1
    ========================
    -A fishing hole only provides 15 "line pull" attempts and a "Perma-hole" regenerates exactly 5 minutes after the last "line pull". "Perma-holes" are rare, but do exist in the game and can provide easy and relaxed fishing.
    -Different fishing hole types (Foul, Lake, Ocean, River) yield different proportions of fish, bait, gunny-sacks, trophy-fish - River is the best for plain fish where Foul is the best for gunny-sacks. Ocean is the highest in trophy-fish where Lake is the highest in bait
    -Avoid pulling up "used bait" by using the perfect bait for each hole type: (1) For Foul, use Crawlers and Fish Roes and expect Chub as bait and Slaughterfish and Trodh, (2) For Lake, use Guts and Minnow and expect Shad as bait and Silverside Perch and Spadetail, (3) For Ocean, use Worms and Chub and expect Minnow as bait and Dhufish and Longfin, & (4) For River, use Insect Parts and Shad and expect Salmon and Riverbetty.

Stay tuned for "Fishing Guid Tips - Batch #2....