The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The E'Kosti Warriors is recruiting (Daggerfall Covenant)

MightyRetroman
MightyRetroman
Soul Shriven
The E'Kosti Warriors is excepting new recruits which anyone is welcome to join.
The E'kosti is founded for the betterment of it's members and enjoyment of ESO. You'll be promoted to E'Kosti directly, barring you
don't take advantage of the guilds open sharing policy.
Our home campaign is mainly Azura's Star, although you won't be under any obligation to enter that one.
So if you would like to join leave a message on here with your gamer tag and we'll add you as soon as, or you can also send an in game mail to JohnieKBaller or MightyRetroman asking for an invite.
  • DarthJadus
    You only mention your PvP campaign, are you more PvP focused or steady PvE groups too?
  • MightyRetroman
    MightyRetroman
    Soul Shriven
    We don't focus on anything in particular, we're there for the enjoyment of the game and help fellow members where possible.
    We also have a guild store now and getting towards 100 members :D
  • DarthJadus
    Well I'd be happy to give you guys a try and see if I fit in. I'm almost vet2, stamina dps, I'm on every day when I'm not working basically. I'm down to run dungeons anytime even if its not for pledges. And I'm provision and clother as crafting specialties right now If you wanna invite me my GT is xXDarth JadusXx.
    Edited by DarthJadus on January 26, 2016 8:33PM
  • MightyRetroman
    MightyRetroman
    Soul Shriven
    Your invite has been sent Darth Jadus and welcome to the E'kosti Warriors.