The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Molag Kena Drop Rate Increased?

Valrien
Valrien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭

•Increased the drop rate of set items from the White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison dungeons by approximately 2.5 times their previous rate.

From the PTS 2.2.1 Natch Potes.

Does this also include Molag Kena?
Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Flattedfifth
    Flattedfifth
    ✭✭✭
    I would assume so.
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably does not affect monster helms imo cuz its zenimax...

Also they said on Twitch live stream BY 3 TIMES now they went with 2.5 ? so from 1% - 2.5 %?
    Edited by Malmai on October 26, 2015 11:06PM
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    •Increased the drop rate of set items from the White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison dungeons by approximately 2.5 times their previous rate.

From the PTS 2.2.1 Natch Potes.

Does this also include Molag Kena?

No, I don't think this affects the monster helms, but rather the rarer dropped sets (eg Leaching, Brands of Imperium, etc). Pretty that was how it was described in a previous ESO live.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , I think it is time that all dungeon monster helmets see their drop rate increased.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen nereineth/engine helms since their introduction. :/
    But hey, 0 increased by 2,5 is still 0.
    Edited by Anhedonie on October 27, 2015 1:30AM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • pyrithion
    pyrithion
    Soul Shriven
    I agree. The drop rates in this game are vexing so to say the least. As a mmo player for almost a decade I have seen pretty much every mmo high and low points. The drop rate for gear in ESO is by the lowest point in my opinion of any and all mmo games. I'm sure most can agree. I would love to see the rates on all drop gear increase. It would be nice to acquire a full 5 piece at least once before an update released rendering it useless.