The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Greatest Player of All Time!

• ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the most majestic thing I've ever seen in my entire life :D. Too bad I'm on PC I'd love to run into that guy!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    That was the most majestic thing I've ever seen in my entire life :D. Too bad I'm on PC I'd love to run into that guy!

Haha there are "real" Apollo Creed's on PC, but I doubt they run around half naked with Wrecking Blow... :worried:
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.