The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support time?

Raelor
Raelor
Soul Shriven
I've been thinking about getting back into the game for some time and finaly decided on doing so about a week ago.

That turned out harder than I suspected. The verification code needed to get into the account page gets sent to an e-mail that is no longer in use. I made a support ticket about in on the 17th and the support say that they will try and get back within one business day.

Well it's been five days now and I'm wondering if that is normal? The thing is I had to use a different account to make the ticket since I obviously can't access my normal one. Only now noticed that I could at least access the forums with the old account.

If any Zenimax employees is reading this the ticket nr is: 160117-001405

So what I'm wondering basicly... do I bother waiting to get a response regarding the account or do I just get back into GW2 again? I'd prefere ESO but I'd really like to play any time soon-ish.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there. This isn't a typical wait time, we're simply experiencing a lot more response than usual.
    Out of curiousity, have you received a response at all yet or is this your initial ticket on the issue?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Raelor
    Raelor
    Soul Shriven
    Hadn't heard anything until today but I got a response now and the issue is fixed so I'm back in business!