Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Character name swap request

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a character 'Lord Wráth' that I would like to swap names with another character I have named 'Wráth'.
With the limited amount of time I'm available to play, 'Lord Wráth' has been the only character I put time in since near-launch (which I am quite comfortable with and love my character). Character 'Wráth' has no progress and I have no intentions of redoing all the content and achievements again.
Reason being im annoyed of being referred to as 'Lord' all the time, especially when there are multiple people with that title in their name (or in a group).

I've heard of such a thing, but if this is not possible at least let me know!
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I checked ZoS only changes a name if it is offensive. So maybe try reporting yourself a lot? Lol no don't do that. You'll be able to change names when the barber shop update is released probably around Q3 2016. As confirmed in the last Eso live. Hang in there it's coming Soon

I also would like to change a few of my character names
    Edited by Cuyler on January 22, 2016 6:13PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I can definitely hold off until then...you know...unless a nice ZoS member wants to save me the trouble :)

Thanks for the info!
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP