Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attention!!!!! New management needed!!!

JShadow27
JShadow27
Soul Shriven
Hello, I am currently the guildmaster for The Forgotten Souls. We currently have around 80-85 members regularly. Due to lack of time and amount of new games available, I'm looking for new management to run my guild for me, until I have to time to really dig into this game again. If at all interested, please contact me on Xbox One. My gamertag is UG Fall Of Men.
Ronum Shadowthorne
The Forgotton Souls-Guildmaster
GT: UG Fall Of Men
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Err.. WOW? You hve 80-85 and NONE of them qualify? Sorry dude.. you dont want to think WHAT you would get from an open post like this...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should find someone from your guild to take on Leadership.

A post like this is basically, "Hey, come clean out my guild bank"
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Grimmsplatter
    Lol, you should promote from within your own ranks.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    What faction man?
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    And what kinda players you got? Activity? Average player#
  • SnuggleMePlease
    SnuggleMePlease
    ✭✭✭
    While even those within your own ranks are no guarantee, I feel like you have much better chances of finding a suitable guild leader among them. Why are you going to bring in some stranger who is not familiar with your guild at all? Someone who has been a member for a reasonable amount of time and has been acquainted with the other members of the guild most likely (a) deserves it more and (b) will provide more capable leadership anyways.

Whatever you decide, good luck! Hopefully you will have the time to return and manage the guild seriously soon.

Cheers,
    Snuggle
    "Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
    Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
    Esmira Oakenwreath