Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving and looking for guilds

Stigma311
Stigma311
Greetings Folks

Looking for some active guilds trading guilds mostly or any guild has a good selling and buying base. I used to buy and sell for about 20 hours per week, that now i have move from pc to xbox one will like to start selling off my good i have

Please and thank you

Stigma311
Edited by Stigma311 on January 12, 2016 1:47AM
  • ForlornBeliever
    We don't have a guild store quite yet but if you're interested, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • xWarriorSmurfx
    Einjerjar Legion is currently recruiting, we are primarily a trade guild and have a trader for the second week in Mournhold. We offer a solid trader, weekly 50/50 raffle, flash raffles, guild events etc. We do have weekly dues to help maintain our trader location. An invite will be sent your way if you are interested =)