Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bone Shield morph

Tyrion87
Tyrion87
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
A quick question regarding the Bone Shield morph - which one is better for magicka sorcerer DD? I saw somewhere that the Bone Surge synergy can increase spell power but does it apply only to other allies in a group or to me too? Is this ability even in use nowdays?

Best Answer

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a magica sorc DD you just need Harderned ward and harness magica of you want.

This is a waste of your little, valuable stamina which is better used for cc break and dodge rolling.

For instance my sorc has 15k health with food in pve. So bone shield would give me and extra 5k for a lot of stamina. My hardened ward does about 21k and costs almost nothing.
    Answer ✓
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I searched out there but didn't find anything useful.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange i just used to and read what the morphs do, none increase spell power and with a small duration and a shield thats based off hp it's useless especially for a dd.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange i just used to and read what the morphs do, none increase spell power and with a small duration and a shield thats based off hp it's useless especially for a dd.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Bone_Shield
    There is an info about spell power whereas on the other sites the toolpit for that morph is different. I believe the morph was changed sometime in the past but how is it now? Does anyone have up-to-date information?