Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeds n Stems PvP/PvE AD

Theshebz
Theshebz
NEW GUILD:
Message me IG or on Live Theshebz

Aldermeri Dominion will always be the main alliance but if you play AD and others as well your still welcome.

I love group playing pvp/pve and I'd love to always have people on that are willing to do stuff. I've been in a lot of guild where one everyone just sits around not using game chat or anything and I was this guild to be far from that.

New players:
Obviously you will have tons of questions because this game is so confusing and their is so much too it, just PLEASE do not spam people/chat with stupid questions. Most quests you can figure out yourself.

But like I said I'm just starting this guild out so their will be more to come, any questions or comments feel free to ask me

Theshebz
Edited by Theshebz on January 11, 2016 7:21AM
  • profecy2profitub17_ESO
    profecy2profitub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    How many members? Im interested, newly came to console from pc. XB live: GIVEROFBEATINGZ hit me up asap online right now
  • Theshebz
    Theshebz
    Sent, not many so far, being i made the guild 30 min ago. Be a lot more when all my friends online
    Edited by Theshebz on January 11, 2016 8:29AM
  • Theshebz
    Theshebz
    12 people in first 30 minutes!