Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: January 5th, 2016"

• Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool.

Hope next month it will be this one :

TESO_StaredownElf.jpg
    Edited by Nic727 on January 6, 2016 3:10AM
  • QuantumHive
    QuantumHive
    ✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Cool.

TESO_StaredownElf.jpg

Or this one:

37a0baf02d75ece97964ecb59d533405.jpg
    This sentence is false.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figured out what I'm going to name my Markarth Bear-Dog: Bowser. Because the spiked collar reminds me of Bowser (Super Mario franchise). XD
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • RapturousRex
    RapturousRex
    ✭✭✭
    Goat and dog are getting bought, but I wish the Nord Hero armour was craftable rather than a costume.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to the new items, but kinda disappointed to see some costumes that I'd rather be able to craft than buy and two pets. A different color goat and another dog. :s

Gosh! The choices! :*

Maybe next month will have better, rarer items. :)
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Bloodymancer
    Bloodymancer
    ✭✭
    Hero nord costume looks awesome, wonder how much crowns it will cost...
  • Bloodymancer
    Bloodymancer
    ✭✭
    I personally think ZOS would benefit more from making pets, costumes and mounts earnable in game. It is one of WoW's biggest selling points. Hundreds of mounts and pets to collect all over the world. It keeps old content relevant. It adds content and replayability to the game. Rare mount drops from bosses? Well that will encourage people to keep doing that content.

When you get a rare pet/mount in other mmos, you feel great getting to show it off and telling guildmates and friends but simply buying something from an in-game store is much less satisfying/rewarding.

I know WoW has microstransactions as well with specific mounts and pets but nothing on this scale and they recently made a mount earnable in the most recent raid instead of their original plan to put it into store for 25 bucks. Many, many more guildies turned up for that weeks raid to get their mount. It brings people back and even encourages people to do content they otherwise wouldn't try and who knows, they might just enjoy it!

Maybe have that bear-dog earnable by daily quests of raising a puppy you find on the side of a road as you're travelling through skyrim. People love that kind of stuff and it is well within ZOS's abilities to do these things.

I'm not saying this because I want free stuff, I just want this game to be better and more enjoyable.

There plentty Stuff you can get from, costumes, polymorphs, pets and crafting designs, not to mention exclusive armors and weapons, at the end i can only think that you really want "free Stuff", seeing the World through WoW point of view its stupid
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh
    ✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Cool.

I so want the sorc outfit but if they do like they have done with the sorc figurine (for that reason I refuse to purchase it) and cover up her thighs then I will be very annoyed. I might even refuse to purchase.

People can run around naked, yet you take every opportunity to eliminate any displays of flesh in armour/clothing, even if it runs counter to what was perfectly acceptable by the majority of the population. If you were consistent in the application of your censorship it wouldn't quite grate so much.

Please don't pander to the god-squad on this one and ruin the outfit I have been looking forward to getting hold of since I first saw the video.
    "Shut it, you fop" - Valorone, Fighters' Guild, Coldharbour to Darien Gautier
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me the Bear Dog pet has teeth. The lack of teeth in the other dog models has kept me from purchasing them because it just looks odd to me. (Also please tone down the red on the dog tongues. On the lab it's super bright cadium red, which looks weird as well.)

Glad to see some 'belly dancer' costumes though! Looks nice. I'm still looking forward to the hero Breton costume as well. :)
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the new desert costumes! It makes me think these are in response to my previous thread about the redguard light armor changes:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/157563/how-do-you-feel-about-the-changes-to-redguard-and-orc-armor-designs/p3

I really do like the Song of the Night! Now, the only thing we still DESPERATELY need is the ability to dye costumes. Please! Nobody wants to show up to a party and, darnit, we're all wearing the exact same belly dancer costume right down to the same shade of purple!
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't it orginally say both the Bear-Dog and goat would be released on the 7th? Or was that my imagination...

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Praeficere on January 7, 2016 3:50PM
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Praeficere wrote: »
    Didn't it orginally say both the Bear-Dog and goat would be released on the 7th? Or was that my imagination...

Yes it said so... Why is the dog coming out only on the 28th now? :/ not cool.
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

@ZOS_GinaBruno

It wasn't your imagination. We mistakenly posted the incorrect date for the Bear-Dog when the article was first published. In addition, we recently identified a visual issue with the Nord costume that needs to be fixed before it becomes available, and updated that date as well.

The new date for both the Nord Hero Armor and Markarth Bear-Dog is January 28th. Apologies for the confusion!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Did any ever notice that in the crown store (under the costumes category) one of the costumes in the Winterborn Reach Pack has invisible shins?

PS4 EU server
  • Hafez
    Hafez
    Soul Shriven
    joker0137 wrote: »
    Did any ever notice that in the crown store (under the costumes category) one of the costumes in the Winterborn Reach Pack has invisible shins?

Yes, too, I noticed the invisible shins.
  • Arvendir
    Arvendir
    ✭✭✭
    btw the only cool thing in that Costume is the Helm, you could do better with the rest :/
    Arvendir, Closed Beta Tester
    Guild: Ordine di Shor(Gilda Italiana PC)

Craglorn's HMs | vHoF HM | vMoL HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vRG HM | vSS HM | vKA HM |
    Dragonknight Stamina
    Dragonknight Tank
    Dragonknight Magicka
    Templar Stamina
    Templar Healer
    Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
    Sorcerer Magicka
    Necromancer Stamina
    Necromancer Magicka
    Necromancer Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Warden Tank
    Warden Healer
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

It wasn't your imagination. We mistakenly posted the incorrect date for the Bear-Dog when the article was first published. In addition, we recently identified a visual issue with the Nord costume that needs to be fixed before it becomes available, and updated that date as well.

The new date for both the Nord Hero Armor and Markarth Bear-Dog is January 28th. Apologies for the confusion!

Three more f**king weeks. Bullsh*t... Guess I will do whatever it takes to pass that time the fastest, I have a feeling the way I feel right now that will involve less ESO time again. -_-
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on January 7, 2016 9:47PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Three more f**king weeks. Bullsh*t... Guess I will do whatever it takes to pass that time the fastest, I have a feeling the way I feel right now that will involve less ESO time again. -_-
    If you're time in ESO right now is dependent on whether you have a dog following you around or not, and not on what you are actually doing in-game, then I don't think the delay is really the problem :) Don't drag out the inevitable, just take a break for a couple of months, play something else, and come back for Thieves Guild. That's what I did ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Hafez wrote: »
    joker0137 wrote: »

Yes, too, I noticed the invisible shins.

Good to know, I was worried that I was hallucinating again x

PS4 EU server
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they doing the Dominion and Covenant costumes too? I love those 3 looks.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    Are they doing the Dominion and Covenant costumes too? I love those 3 looks.

Presumably, they will, since the Nord Hero costume is only available for a limited time. It would seem to follow, then, that the others will also come up for sale, for a limited time.
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Will alkivari and ancient orc be coming out soon?
  • wookikiller95
    wookikiller95
    ✭✭✭
    I want the Breton Hero!! :D
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Save the Nord Hero armor....I want the Nord hero BEARD! :tired_face:
  • TheDracojan
    TheDracojan
    ✭✭✭
    Great job on making those stuff ZOS. Love seeing the team still going hard at the game.
    I just hope they won't cost a fortune, us peasants need some new armor!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

What about the Breton Hero archer costume? Will it ever really be in the crowns store as promised. :}
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Volkodav wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

What about the Breton Hero archer costume? Will it ever really be in the crowns store as promised. :}

Yes, both the Breton and High Elf Hero costumes will eventually be purchasable in the Crown Store.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yes, both the Breton and High Elf Hero costumes will eventually be purchasable in the Crown Store.

How soon is soon Gina? :smiley:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Is there such thing as khajiit hero armor this one feels left out :(
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS_GinaBruno

How soon is soon Gina? :smiley:
    She actually didn't say Soon this time, she said eventually. Which to me isn't really soon at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

found1779 wrote: »
    Is there such thing as khajiit hero armor this one feels left out :(
    Unfortunately not. There was no Khajiit hero. :(
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp