Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    RedBeams wrote: »
    [
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Come fight the wedding dress crew...we enjoyed the three way near rayles tonight.

mmmmmm three way...

Also LoL at us being soft. I'm pretty sure there are only 2-3 dedicated healers lol. Is that Unnecessary? Or is the DPS hitting us just...soft? Watch out for my Meteor, I'll be saving it strictly for the forum fam B)

Majority of the time we've crossed paths with your group we wipe them looooool...

I don't even recognize your name, who's group do you run with normally? Baconator?

Yepp

Nice, his group is really strong and always likes to ass jam us out of nowhere lol. We'd love to have an open field fight one day. We're currently looking for Obama Care's group for that purpose.
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Come fight the wedding dress crew...we enjoyed the three way near rayles tonight.

mmmmmm three way...

Also LoL at us being soft. I'm pretty sure there are only 2-3 dedicated healers lol. Is that Unnecessary? Or is the DPS hitting us just...soft? Watch out for my Meteor, I'll be saving it strictly for the forum fam B)

Yeah you guys aren't that great. Twice in a row you guys tried wiping us while we were sieging and failed pretty bad. Then Baconators group came in after you guys and slowly beat us down successfully.

As for you, you're an EP. Until we run into a group of similar size that isn't a typical EP zerg on a buff server, I could care less about wiping. It's all about them AP points =D. 20+ min of 60 plus people trying to take down our 16 is a fun sight indeed. If you need any Akaviri motifs lmk, I've got plenty AP.

Buff server? LOL this was in azuras. And it was an 18 man group. I mean I'm sure you guys do fine in Skull picking on pve'ers but you got destroyed by us. Twice. And then, like I said, Baconators group came in and finished in what you failed.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you guys just 1v1 and stop having a pissing contest on here?

Just saying :)
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

mmmmmm three way...

Majority of the time we've crossed paths with your group we wipe them looooool...

I don't even recognize your name, who's group do you run with normally? Baconator?

Yepp

Nice, his group is really strong and always likes to ass jam us out of nowhere lol. We'd love to have an open field fight one day. We're currently looking for Obama Care's group for that purpose.

mmmmmm three way...

Yeah you guys aren't that great. Twice in a row you guys tried wiping us while we were sieging and failed pretty bad. Then Baconators group came in after you guys and slowly beat us down successfully.

As for you, you're an EP. Until we run into a group of similar size that isn't a typical EP zerg on a buff server, I could care less about wiping. It's all about them AP points =D. 20+ min of 60 plus people trying to take down our 16 is a fun sight indeed. If you need any Akaviri motifs lmk, I've got plenty AP.

Buff server? LOL this was in azuras. And it was an 18 man group. I mean I'm sure you guys do fine in Skull picking on pve'ers but you got destroyed by us. Twice. And then, like I said, Baconators group came in and finished in what you failed.

Well this got awkward. I don't play in Azura...
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    Why don't you guys just 1v1 and stop having a pissing contest on here?

Just saying :)
    I don't have a FOTM nightblade :(. Just a plain ol magicka dk lol. But I still like dueling :)
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q