Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old

• CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    deff dude. Fighting groups of clueless players is too much fun.

Are you red or yellow?
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    This is from forever ago...? lol wtf
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Always good to revisit. lol
  • solynar
    solynar
    This is from forever ago...? lol wtf

Miss those good old days. Best time to be a nightblade
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Lol I felt like a victim of a hate crime when this got brought back up lol. I try not to talk as much junk as I use to.
    PS4-NA

• CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I felt like a victim of a hate crime when this got brought back up lol. I try not to talk as much junk as I use to.

Hey I asked you if you're red or yellow. I want to run with you if red, and hold you accountable for your trash talk if yellow. :)
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    I can be red or yellow now lol. I run an EP guild so im mainly red, just made a yellow troll character for whenever I DO need to kill any reds or clear PVP caves like cracked wood for my guildies lol
    PS4-NA

• arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    why dont you come to azura, i hear blue is stomping both factions at the same time. oh wait your just a ganker lol nvm
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    why dont you come to azura, i hear blue is stomping both factions at the same time. oh wait your just a ganker lol nvm

That woulda been funny if this post wasnt from when IC dropped and everyone rested in the sewers...lol but nah im fine, I pvp elsewhere and am not a fan of lag. Nor do I care who owns Azuras lol
    PS4-NA

• Octavarious

That woulda been funny if this post wasnt from when IC dropped and everyone rested in the sewers...lol but nah im fine, I pvp elsewhere and am not a fan of lag. Nor do I care who owns Azuras lol

I could have sworn that I killed you the other day. You were Yellow though I think.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭

I could have sworn that I killed you the other day. You were Yellow though I think.

Lol probably. I recently made a yellow toon. Guessing you were in Scourge cause thats where he resides.
    PS4-NA

• Octavarious
    No I am in Azura's, which was why I was surprised to see you there.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    and just because someones a top streamer doesnt mean their the best in game. And comparing PS4 to someone playing on PC is super foolish cause PC is way easier to play.

You say PC is easier to play, can you tell me what middle school teach this knowledge of yours. What do you know about love if you never kiss a horse before. I tell you what get yourself a PC or tell your dad to do so, install ESO and come to Azura. After you get smack down a couple time them you tell me what is easier Console or PC. Also i am not Sypher's fan but i cant denied that the dude is a good solo player.

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    and just because someones a top streamer doesnt mean their the best in game. And comparing PS4 to someone playing on PC is super foolish cause PC is way easier to play.

You say PC is easier to play, can you tell me what middle school teach this knowledge of yours. What do you know about love if you never kiss a horse before. I tell you what get yourself a PC or tell your dad to do so, install ESO and come to Azura. After you get smack down a couple time them you tell me what is easier Console or PC. Also i am not Sypher's fan but i cant denied that the dude is a good solo player.

lol wut

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »

lol wut

im questioning this myself lolll. For one I meant easier to play as in a keyboard is easier than a controller to me. and 2, ive played on PC so what are you even on bro? loll..how do I delete this post i'm getting tired of these idiots who can't read before they write.
    PS4-NA

• CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to know what country he lives in, as I need to know what country uses the phrase "what do you know about love if you've never kissed a horse". Could be Spain, Eastern Europe, anywhere east of the Atlantic really.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come fight the wedding dress crew...we enjoyed the three way near rayles tonight.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /popcorn
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Come fight the wedding dress crew...we enjoyed the three way near rayles tonight.

hahaaaahaaaaaaaa
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A post where someone boasts about killing a large amount of bad players.

How special.
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

No disrespect but you guys are incredibly soft.
    My wipes to you: 1-2
    Your wipes to me: 6-7

Only really a force when you catch a smaller group off guard from my personal experience.

• PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya watever u cant beet me
    im best than rest
    i dunk nerf baskitballz
    kiss my horse french it
    go console never go back
    bring snax and relax...
    im bout to kick that ax.

It ain't easy being green.
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams

No disrespect but you guys are incredibly soft.
    My wipes to you: 1-2
    Your wipes to me: 6-7

Only really a force when you catch a smaller group off guard from my personal experience.

They have a unnecessary amount of healers no DPS what so ever loool. But still like fighting em.

• Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

mmmmmm three way...

Also LoL at us being soft. I'm pretty sure there are only 2-3 dedicated healers lol. Is that Unnecessary? Or is the DPS hitting us just...soft? Watch out for my Meteor, I'll be saving it strictly for the forum fam B)
    Edited by Moglijuana on January 5, 2016 9:39PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Moglijuana wrote: »

mmmmmm three way...

Also LoL at us being soft. I'm pretty sure there are only 2-3 dedicated healers lol. Is that Unnecessary? Or is the DPS hitting us just...soft? Watch out for my Meteor, I'll be saving it strictly for the forum fam B)

Majority of the time we've crossed paths with your group we wipe them looooool...

• PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I came here tonight to enjoy a TootsiePop and kick arse.
    Lucky for you, it takes 252 licks to finish said TPop.
    Get your shhtuff together cuz it was chocolate my favorite.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »

mmmmmm three way...

Majority of the time we've crossed paths with your group we wipe them looooool...

I don't even recognize your name, who's group do you run with normally? Baconator?
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    [

mmmmmm three way...

I don't even recognize your name, who's group do you run with normally? Baconator?

Yepp

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

mmmmmm three way...

Yeah you guys aren't that great. Twice in a row you guys tried wiping us while we were sieging and failed pretty bad. Then Baconators group came in after you guys and slowly beat us down successfully.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

mmmmmm three way...

Yepp

Nice, his group is really strong and always likes to ass jam us out of nowhere lol. We'd love to have an open field fight one day. We're currently looking for Obama Care's group for that purpose.
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

mmmmmm three way...

Yeah you guys aren't that great. Twice in a row you guys tried wiping us while we were sieging and failed pretty bad. Then Baconators group came in after you guys and slowly beat us down successfully.

As for you, you're an EP. Until we run into a group of similar size that isn't a typical EP zerg on a buff server, I could care less about wiping. It's all about them AP points =D. 20+ min of 60 plus people trying to take down our 16 is a fun sight indeed. If you need any Akaviri motifs lmk, I've got plenty AP.