Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find the Hakeijo rune?

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The rune for prismatic glyphs, I know that somewhere in IC, but where can I find it guys? Monster drops, heavy sacks, chests? Some special location to farm it?

Thanks for all your replies in advance !
  • alex0134781
    alex0134781
    Soul Shriven
    Trove scamps :smile:
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trove scamps :smile:

This^ and there is a chance from the chests that spawn a portal, also in the sewers.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Molag Bal in the center of the sewers drops it occasionally.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only sources I've found are

1. Trove Scamps
    2. Molag Bal
    3. Any chest in the sewers, especially the "trap" chests that spawn a bunch of mobs.

Spend an hour farming in there and I bet you come out with at least one. I get them all the time.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said, trove scamps. These are "special" scamps that randomly generate. They'll be glowing and hopping across a room. As soon as you attack, they will open a portal and try to escape. Trove scamps seem to have maybe like 40,000 hit points. Generally, you need 3+ people to ensure a take down - unleash your heaviest attacks, stun, ensnare, kill...amd don't worry about dying in this process. Hakeijo is worth a death.

(There is another special scamp that awards a tel var sack. These are good to kill, but only Trove Scamps drop hakeijo).
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    As others have said, trove scamps. These are "special" scamps that randomly generate. They'll be glowing and hopping across a room. As soon as you attack, they will open a portal and try to escape. Trove scamps seem to have maybe like 40,000 hit points. Generally, you need 3+ people to ensure a take down - unleash your heaviest attacks, stun, ensnare, kill...amd don't worry about dying in this process. Hakeijo is worth a death.

(There is another special scamp that awards a tel var sack. These are good to kill, but only Trove Scamps drop hakeijo).

Aha, I have met the ones that drop telvar sack. I think he was glowing red (not just the aura) if I remember correctly. How does the trove scamp look like and where to meet him? Or do they appear just random in the severs?
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    they also are a very rare drop in Orsinium DLC out of heavy sacks in multiples of 3.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the dumb question but where do I find these Trove Scamps and how they look like?

I mean, I don't go down there too much so I never saw one of them and I don't know if they have something the allow me to distinguish them from regular scamps. I know the Cunning Scamps that drops containers of Tel Var Stones glow pink-ish but this other version, I've never seen before
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @magnusthorek They're less pinkish and more golden ...only difference. They also act exactly like Cunning Scamps, and spawn rarely.
    Honestly it is not worth waiting for them to spawn, or farm... it's easier to cash in money, and buy the Hakeijo runes you need from other players.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on January 5, 2016 1:09PM