Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

{ZeroFksGiven}[EP](PS4 NA)PvP, PvE, Crafting, and more.

olivaresdonjuan
About us: We are a casual guild that does PvP, PvE, and networks with other guilds in the Ebonheart Pact alliance. There is no fee to stay in or use the guild bank and store.

PvP: Our home campaign for now is Chillrend. We also fight in other campaigns when our EP allies call for us. Join the guild and I can put you into contact with our allies if you ever need help.

PvE: Use the guild chat to find players to quest with. New or returning players will get the help they need. You can always hit me up if you need help.

Bank/Store: As stated before, there is NO FEE every week. The guild bank is open to everyone, grab what you need and put back similar items or gold, your choice. Guild store is also open, I will not cut your items and as we grow in numbers we will be able to afford a guild trader.

Guild Master: Psn: olivaresdonjuan, I can craft the following; Blacksmith 8 traits, Clothing 6-8 traits, Woodwork 8 traits, Enchanting VR16, Provisions VR15, and I can give werewolf bites. Message me via psn for your invites or if you have questions, you can also leave your psn below and I will add you to the guild.

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
Edited by olivaresdonjuan on January 6, 2016 1:14AM
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Guild bank is now active.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***UPDATE 20151018*** All right our ranks are growing, let's keep it up.
    Edited by olivaresdonjuan on October 18, 2015 5:27AM
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Phase one complete. Guild bank and store are now open. Join us and help out with phase two, acquire guild trader.
  • Teewill6911
    Teewill6911
    Soul Shriven
    Mind if i join? PSN: Teewill6911
  • olivaresdonjuan
    You should be getting two invites, one for my guild (ZeroFksGiven) and another for a guild we allied (University of Tamriel) with who has the same mindset.
    Edited by olivaresdonjuan on November 3, 2015 10:38AM
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151114*** We are still active and recruiting.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151116*** We will be in the Scourge Campaign. Leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan if interested. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151119*** We are still active in Scourge and now in Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151122*** We are still active in Scourge, Azuras Star, and now in Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151130*** We are still active although most of the eso community is slowing down. We are active in Azuras Star, Imperial City, and Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Your guild invites have been sent, make sure you edit your notes to let everyone know your skills and crafts.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151206*** We are still active although most of the eso community is slowing down. We are active in Azuras Star, Scourge, Thornblade, Imperial City, and Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151213*** We are still active and recruiting. We PvP in Azuras Star, Scourge, and Chillrend. Leave a reply or message psn: olivaresdonjuan to join. Make sure use the edit notes to list your skills and crafts. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151218*** We are still active and recruiting. We will PvP in Chillrend this weekend. Leave a reply or message psn: olivaresdonjuan to join. Make sure use the edit notes to list your skills and crafts. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Update 20151221*** We are still active and recruiting. We PvP in Chillrend and Scourge. Leave a reply or message psn: olivaresdonjuan to join. Make sure use the edit notes to list your skills and crafts. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151229*** We are still active and recruiting. We PvP in Chillrend and Scourge. Leave a reply or message psn: olivaresdonjuan to join. Make sure use the edit notes to list your skills and crafts. Blood for the Pact!
    Edited by olivaresdonjuan on December 30, 2015 12:07PM
  • Hellbent02
    Psn is Hellbent02.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20160104*** We are still active and recruiting. We PvP in Chillrend and Scourge because lag free is the way to be. Leave a reply or message psn: olivaresdonjuan to join. Make sure use the edit notes to list your skills and crafts. Blood for the Pact!