The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Years ESO Celebrations

AzraelKrieg
AzraelKrieg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Nothing like a good fireworks display to bring in the New Year and of course the ESO community doesn't disappoint.

OlDCSfL.png
oQcWg7l.png

Kept going until the sun rose in Deshaan.
Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this on the PC NA server? I traveled to the Mournhold wayshrine and looked up to see this happening, it was a very cool sight! Even put some shots in the air myself :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. PC NA. Guildmate told me it was going on so I ported over their real quick to get some snaps and shoot some ice balls into the sky.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB /fireworksfinale emote :D
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, they were the same ones! I took a quick screenshot, I didn't turn off the stuff on my screen to get nice shots like you but this is pretty much what I saw when I went into Mournhold.

Screenshot_20160101_023216.png

Great job on it!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."