Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Might Of Darkness Aldmeri Dominion

The1BeastFromTheEast
The might of Darkness is a guild that started up a few months after the game launched on xbox one. we are looking for new players to join so that we can have a active amount of players on every day. Right now we are slowly growing. The might of Darkness isn't devoted to any specific thing we do a little bit of everything from dungeon running to pvp. If you are interested in joining a fun and active guild please leave a comment down below or send me a message on xbox. my gamertag is OnstageBrake330. Also if you would like to hold a position of responsibility in the guild leave a comment or message me.
  • rkfunk94
    rkfunk94
    Soul Shriven
    rkfunk94
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    ok ill add you
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    I'm adding you right now rkfunk94 its just I have been really busy with the holidays sorry
  • Ellielbones
    Ellielbones
    Soul Shriven
    AlmondSet44
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    ill add you tonight or tomorrow AlmondSet44. I'm glad you are interested in our guild
  • Reapersbow
    Looking to join
    GT: ReaperOfSouls86
    In game Reapersbow
  • lazarusrevives
    Hey hey. Gt: LazarusRevives
    I'm 31 and play casually (got a family n all). Just starting to play ESO the last couple of weeks. Played TES since Morrowind. I'm a NB/bosemer using a bow currently and two hand for swap. May change that up later..
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    ok guys ill add both of you I'm sorry I just have been busy so much so I haven't been able to get on to the forums to see if anyone commented
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    Also we are half way to getting a guild store so lets keep signing up
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whats your pvp community like? I play almost only pvp and wouldn't mind finding a guild that has some pvp players as well.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    we have a few members that pvp and if you ask a bunch of us I'm sure we would be happy to do some pvp
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    the guild has grown crazy the past week join in on the fun guys and girls
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    we are super close to getting the guild store open join us and help us out
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    7 more people intill guild store
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    5 more people intill the store whe I get the store I'm making a new post
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    1 more person intill the guild store
  • The1BeastFromTheEast
    we now have the guild store open