The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox One][NA][DC] Mediocracy

Morgnarak
Morgnarak
Welcome to Mediocracy Guild Thread!

Mediocracy Is A Newly Formed Guild In The Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One NA Daggerfall Covenant. We Are A Guild Dedicated To All Aspects Of The Elder Scrolls Online! We Are For The Dedicated Players Of The Elder Scrolls Online Only! Our Goal Is To Be Nothing But The Best We Can Be! We Are Currently Recruiting To Fill Our Ranks.

Mediocracy Rules
1.) Follow The Elder Scrolls Online ToS & Rules In-Game & Forums At All Times!
2.) English Only In Guild Chat
3.) More Than 2 Weeks Offline Will Indicate That You Are Inactive & You Will Be Removed From Guild!
(We are subject to change/edit rules at anytime)

Guild Requirements To Join
1.) 18+ Years Old
2.) Ability To Speak English
3.) Daily Active Player
4.) Working Headset/Mic
(We are subject to change/edit requirements at anytime)

Mediocracy Rank Information
    Scout
    “Trial Membership” 7 Days

Grunt
    Basic member

Stone Guard
    Becoming a Stone Guard relies on guild interaction and participation.

Blood Guard
    Members who have dedicated themselves to the betterment of the guild and shown a willingness to participate constructively will be promoted

Centurion
    Centurions are those members who have been with the guild for an extended period of time and who have proven to the Leadership that they can be trusted and that they are loyal to the guild.

Legionnare
    Legionnares are those members who have proven themselves to be loyal to the guild and have shown that they are an asset to the guild as a whole. While being a Legionnare can be considered to be an Champion in Training Rank, it does not necessarily mean you will be promoted to Champion.

Champion
    Champions are very active guild members who work towards guild recruitment and planning guild activities. These are dedicated players who have volunteered their assistance with managing guild activities and relations.
    Champions may also assist Officers in any and all functions and duties. They are also the first ones in the chain of command for the guild. Any problems or concerns in the guild will first receive attention from an Officer.

General - (Officer)
    Members that go above and beyond expectations and prove to be extremely loyal will be granted this position. This position is the Highest that can be earned.

Warlord - (Co-Guild Master)
    Warlords are the second in command, and are in direct consultation with GM. Warlords work to provide leadership and promote community development.

High Warlord - (Guild Master)
    The High Warlord represents the core values of Mediocracy promoting creativity, curiosity, collaboration, and courage.

Mediocracy Guild Application

Xbox Live Game Tag:
    Date Of Birth:
    How Often Do You Play?
    Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy?
    Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement?
    Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild?

Mediocracy Guild Application Example

Xbox Live Game Tag: Morgnarak
    Date Of Birth: October 25th, 1994
    How Often Do You Play? Daily, 8-12 Hours
    Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? I wish to join Mediocracy because I wish to partake in a epic journey while making friends and memories along the way on our travels.
    Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement? Yes
    Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Yes

To Join Mediocracy Fill Out Application & Post In This Thread. After Doing So We Will Review You Application & Decide To Accept Or Decline You. If Declined You Will Receive A Reason Why.

Edited by Morgnarak on December 26, 2015 4:19AM
    Morgnarak | Level 50 | Champion 161 | Breton | Sorcerer | Daggerfall Covenant | Magicka Destro/Restro Staff Pet PvE Build
    Guild Master of Faîry Taîl
    Faîry Taîl Website
    Active 12 - 14 Hours Daily

Crown Store Items Owned: Imperial City DLC | Orsinium DLC | Dark Brotherhood DLC | Shadows of the Hist DLC | Additional Character Slots Upgrade 4/4 | Bag Space Upgrade 8/8 | Bank Space Upgrade 18/18 | Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity Upgrade 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Speed 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina 60/60 | Imperial Edition | Starter Pack | All Style Parlor Packs | All Wardobe | All Dyes | All Crafting | All Mounts Released To Date | All Pets Released To Date | ESO Plus Monthly | Crowns Bought: 137,500(Crowns Via ESO Plus Not Included)

Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Xbox One 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Elite Console | Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller | Turtle Beach Xbox One Elite 800X Wireless Noise-Cancelling DTS Surround Sound Gaming Headset | Seagate Xbox One 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | Xbox One Chatpad | 100MBPS Up/Down Internet

Xbox Live GT: Morgnarok
    • griff0057
      griff0057
      Soul Shriven
      Xbox Live Game Tag:griff0057
      Date Of Birth:06/04/1990
      How Often Do You Play?Usely a few hours b4 work in the morning. After work im on untill im to tired to play or my gf wants to watch a movie. at least 3-5 hours depending.
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for a active guild that likes to do stuff so im not stuc running around alone most of the time .
      Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement? I have turtle beaches
      Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Yup. all guilds/clans have rules if you dont like em and break em your gone
    • Morgnarak
      Morgnarak
      griff0057 wrote: »
      Xbox Live Game Tag:griff0057
      Date Of Birth:06/04/1990
      How Often Do You Play?Usely a few hours b4 work in the morning. After work im on untill im to tired to play or my gf wants to watch a movie. at least 3-5 hours depending.
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for a active guild that likes to do stuff so im not stuc running around alone most of the time .
      Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement? I have turtle beaches
      Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Yup. all guilds/clans have rules if you dont like em and break em your gone

Accepted, please note though that the guild was just recently formed yesterday so currently it may still be a bit difficult to find many others to do things with, however I'm currently online and active everyday at least 8+ hours even though I'm still a low level. I'm always around almost :) The guild structure and design is however done as you can see. Working on recruitment is all we need now to build up from. If your still interested feel free to add me and send me a message on xbox whenever your online and I'll invite you to guild.
      Morgnarak | Level 50 | Champion 161 | Breton | Sorcerer | Daggerfall Covenant | Magicka Destro/Restro Staff Pet PvE Build
      Faîry Taîl Website

Crown Store Items Owned: Imperial City DLC | Orsinium DLC | Dark Brotherhood DLC | Shadows of the Hist DLC | Additional Character Slots Upgrade 4/4 | Bag Space Upgrade 8/8 | Bank Space Upgrade 18/18 | Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity Upgrade 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Speed 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina 60/60 | Imperial Edition | Starter Pack | All Style Parlor Packs | All Wardobe | All Dyes | All Crafting | All Mounts Released To Date | All Pets Released To Date | ESO Plus Monthly | Crowns Bought: 137,500(Crowns Via ESO Plus Not Included)

Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Xbox One 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Elite Console | Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller | Turtle Beach Xbox One Elite 800X Wireless Noise-Cancelling DTS Surround Sound Gaming Headset | Seagate Xbox One 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | Xbox One Chatpad | 100MBPS Up/Down Internet

• levi08051988ub17_ESO
      levi08051988ub17_ESO
      Soul Shriven

Xbox Live Game Tag: AlbinoRhino7801
      Date Of Birth: August 5th 1988
      How Often Do You Play? About 3 hours a day
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for like minded players to experience all eso has to offer and make lasting memories.
      Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Yes

• infidelguy
      infidelguy
      Soul Shriven
      GT: infidelguy
      Play 4-6 hrs a day
      Just looking for a guild to trade and group/pvp
      Have a mic
    • Morgnarak
      Morgnarak

Xbox Live Game Tag: AlbinoRhino7801
      Date Of Birth: August 5th 1988
      How Often Do You Play? About 3 hours a day
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for like minded players to experience all eso has to offer and make lasting memories.

Accepted, feel free to add me and send me a message on xbox whenever your online and I'll invite you to guild.

infidelguy wrote: »
      GT: infidelguy
      Play 4-6 hrs a day
      Just looking for a guild to trade and group/pvp
      Have a mic

Accepted, feel free to add me and send me a message on xbox whenever your online and I'll invite you to guild.

Edited by Morgnarak on December 28, 2015 12:35AM
      Faîry Taîl Website

• baknox04_ESO
      Xbox Live Game Tag: IILightmonkeyII
      Date Of Birth: May 31st, 1986
      How Often Do You Play? Daily
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for a fun, laid back, and experienced group of people to enjoy the game with.
    • Maverickred_02
      Maverickred_02
      Soul Shriven
      Xbox Live Game Tag: MavoRed02
      Date Of Birth: 3/29/1984
      How Often Do You Play? Very often, most of the day
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Sick of being solo for most of the game, want to do some group dungeons and PvP
      Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement? Of course
      Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Of course
    • Morgnarak
      Morgnarak
      Xbox Live Game Tag: IILightmonkeyII
      Date Of Birth: May 31st, 1986
      How Often Do You Play? Daily
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Looking for a fun, laid back, and experienced group of people to enjoy the game with.

Xbox Live Game Tag: MavoRed02
      Date Of Birth: 3/29/1984
      How Often Do You Play? Very often, most of the day
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? Sick of being solo for most of the game, want to do some group dungeons and PvP
      Do You Understand That Having A Working Headset/Mic Is A Requirement? Of course
      Do You Understand That Failure To Abide By The Rules Will Result In Removal From Guild? Of course

Faîry Taîl Website

• PandicornvG
      PandicornvG
      Soul Shriven
      Xbox Live Game Tag: Pandicorn vG
      Date Of Birth: 25/08/96
      How Often Do You Play? 6-8 hours almost everyday.
      Why Do You Wish To Join Mediocracy? To join an interactive guild that can help me improve as an ESO player and to help those in need.