The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orzorga's food doesn't comply with Provisioning passives

bikerangelo
bikerangelo
✭✭✭✭✭
My character consumed one of Orzorga's Red Frothgar drinks and my food timer immediately started counting down from 2 hours, even though I have all the passives in both Gourmand and Connoisseur. Please fix this.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use one of those foods and the passive works for me, so this might be more limited problem to only 1 specific drink or just drink passive.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    I use one of those foods and the passive works for me, so this might be more limited problem to only 1 specific drink or just drink passive.

Could be, I need that extra 20 minutes though :)
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The food and drink counters round out the time left. So instead of saying 2 hrs 20 min, it will just say 2 hrs. But you still get the full time.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    The food and drink counters round out the time left. So instead of saying 2 hrs 20 min, it will just say 2 hrs. But you still get the full time.

I timed it like a nerd, I got 2 hours.