Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dirty Daggers (Daggerfall NA Xbox 1 Guild)

romarymj
romarymj
The Dirty Daggers are the perfect guild for players looking to join a strong group of core members with lots of chemistry. We are an established guild with a website, guild trader, raffles, and consistently active members. All are welcome, but the ideal recruit is someone who is active in the guild's voice chat channel and contributes on the website's forums. We run group dungeons 2 to 3 times a week and are beginning to develop our PvP skills and strategies, so we are always looking for new members to help us continue to develop in both those areas. Reply here with your gamer tag, email me at romarymj@gmail.com, or message me in the game (Gamertag: Mr Romes) to receive an invite to the guild!

Our website -- http://dirtydagger.shivtr.com/
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    This is an awesome guild very help full and fun socially.
  • Moodykrazykid
    gt moodykrazykid shoot me an invite ill join up. im a level 31 if I can remember correctly, lol. I have seen ur site and applied to ur site
  • bluelungs
    bluelungs
    Your in game mailbox is full.

Gt: bluelungs
  • GSXR1000
    GSXR1000
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested, send me a invite plz
    gamertag HondaCBRf4i01
    "I was an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee"
    "The Thu'um! He summons the Thu'um!"
    "I need to ask you to stop. That... shouting... is making people nervous."
  • chpdean
    chpdean
    Definitely interested

GT: Chipkins
  • romarymj
    romarymj
    I will send you guys invites now -- Make sure you use our guild chat and check out the website!
  • justinian777
    justinian777
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining VicVenom777
    Thanks
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Please invite me to your guild. I am very active, fun, roleplay, pvp, anything.

Gamertag: Dungeon Shogun

Thanks.
  • alexvdm88
    alexvdm88
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me to your guild

Gamertag: southafrican7aj