The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Download Client Stuck at 9%/400kbps.

Cathexis
Cathexis
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to download the game onto a laptop. The bandwidth cap is currently 5mbps on my current network however I my ESO client is currently maxing out at 400kbps. The client is currently set to unlimited, and I have made firewall exceptions for the client as well. No other devices on my network are currently active.

When I went to sleep last night the download was at 8%. Today, 12 hours later, it is at 9%. If I only get 2% every day, it will take 40+ days for me to download the game.

Need suggestions on how to fix this.
The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
Praise Malacath.
  • Screamin
    Screamin
    Soul Shriven
    This thread was made on the 23rd... It is now the 26th and not one person has responded. If this is the kind of support I should be expecting then maybe I should get a refund. The support here seems to be non-existent.

I'm having a similar issue to the person who created this thread. While my download speeds aren't stuck, the download itself is insanely slow. I have tried everything suggested on the support pages... disabled all firewalls/AV and connected directly to my cable modem. I should at the very least be getting 25MB/s, but I'm not even getting 300KB/s... current speed? 32KB/s. I've also tried restarting my computer and the launcher itself after changing the download speed in the settings. This is absolutely terrible considering I'm capable of getting 40MB/s+
    Options