Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

twice born star + maxed divines, worth it?

RapturousRex
RapturousRex
✭✭✭
Was just looking at something a little different, would ir be worth having twice born star, and Divines on everything?

What Mundus stones would be worth using?

Would divines affect both?
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    we need more info... are you DD, Tank, Heals, hybrid? Stam or Mag?
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes twice born star warrants divines on everything imo.
    PC | EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF your going to use TBS, then Divines is the Trait you want.

But you have to ask yourself if TBS is the set for your character. Most of the time, something else is just as good and does not require 9 Traits known to craft. For example, Julianos is as good as TBS for Casters, neither one has a clear advantage over the other. Hundings Rage would probably be the same for Stamina users.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Ps4 na 9 trait crafter in light and heavy if you are looking. Psn Bigrig80ft
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • RapturousRex
    RapturousRex
    ✭✭✭
    @Nestor that's what I was thinking, is there any combination of mundus stones that make it worth it? Or is it over shadowed by all the others
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thief and Shadow.
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also be aware that TBS is a huge pain in the butt if you're planning on running multiple builds.

Every time you change the armor you loose one of your mundus stones, not necessarily the one you want to loose. Stone needs to be manually obtained again, when you put TBS back on.

If you like me have tank build, dps build, heal build and PvP build, this set just doesn't work. To much travelling back and fourth sorting out and picking mundus stones.

Even worse, when doing dungeons where you're expected to tank some bosses and play as dps on others. Than TBS is a complete nightmare, since you cant leave mid dungeons and fix mundus, after a gear swap.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Also be aware that TBS is a huge pain in the butt if you're planning on running multiple builds.

Every time you change the armor you loose one of your mundus stones, not necessarily the one you want to loose. Stone needs to be manually obtained again, when you put TBS back on.

If you like me have tank build, dps build, heal build and PvP build, this set just doesn't work. To much travelling back and fourth sorting out and picking mundus stones.

Even worse, when doing dungeons where you're expected to tank some bosses and play as dps on others. Than TBS is a complete nightmare, since you cant leave mid dungeons and fix mundus, after a gear swap.

the way I got around this is put two sets of Dual Swords, with the other armor set (one set with Nir and the other with Perc) that way you don't have to re-touch every time you change your weapons for the skill line you want to use

• timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    Ps4 na 9 trait crafter in light and heavy if you are looking. Psn Bigrig80ft

Im looking for it to test out on a vet 10 character. You mind if i hit you up on psn?