Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come jihad with us! Join the Daedric Caliphate today!!

akiconoclast
akiconoclast
Soul Shriven
We have waged a holy war with all of Tamriel and we want YOU to redeem yourself before the Old Gods! Our caliphate extends throughout the Daggerfall Covenant, but we are preparing to expand our territory to Cyrodiil.

Please, do not message AK Iconoclast with invite requests. Just add you and your friend's GT and alliance to this discussion.

We have established a Caliph and a deputy, but we are currently looking for governors willing to oversee our members. If you are interested in governing for a stake in pillage revenues, then speak to the Caliph or the deputy in the voice chat channel 1.

There are no fees or flaming hoops to jump through to gain access to becoming a certified daedric jihadist. All we need is your blind and devout trust that you will someday claim your rightful place in oblivion. Also, we assure you that all our martyrs will be met with 72 virgins that are eager to please.

We are looking for DC residents mainly, but we are open to AD and EP infidels that are looking to donate accordingly and guild trade (though, they will not be allowed to withdraw from the guild bank).

Hierarchy:

1.) Caliph (leader of the Daedric Caliphate)
2.) Deputy (2nd in command)
3.) Governors (oversee fair banking among Jihadists and Infidel Convert donations)
4.) Jihadists (PvP, dungeons, questing, etc)
5.) Infidel Converts (AD/EP guild trading only)
6.) Ideal Idiots (promotable recruits)
True story: Recently, my mom asked me which disease causes people to shake? I didn't know, so I searched for "Michael J. Fox disease". The saddest part is that I only typed Michael J. Fox and I was autocorrected with the addition of disease...
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you know daedra themeselves have no religon? no worship.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • akiconoclast
    akiconoclast
    Soul Shriven
    I guess I could be more accurate next time hahaha! Thanks for pointing that out.
    True story: Recently, my mom asked me which disease causes people to shake? I didn't know, so I searched for "Michael J. Fox disease". The saddest part is that I only typed Michael J. Fox and I was autocorrected with the addition of disease...
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I could be more accurate next time hahaha! Thanks for pointing that out.

just bustin your balls. all good
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE