Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a specific type of guild on AD

okcjeeper
okcjeeper
✭✭
Looking for a PVE focused guild. I want primarily vr16 players in the age range of say 35+. I do not want in a guild with college age or younger players. Sorry just have nothing in common with that age range not to mention I already have my own teenager I can go play other games with.

I am currently in 2 guilds. One guild that is primarily lower levels and focuses on PVP. Great guild but doesn't offer any end game appeal for me with the lack of vr16's. In a small 13 person guild of all vr16 players that are currently inactive so makes it hard to do end game content.

I want to do vr16 level PVE end game content I really like my small guild and love everyone in it but with no one logging in it really makes it tough to do end game content. I an a laid back gamer and probably not the best player but I enjoy the game and learning new aspects everytime I run through a dungeon. I have no place for ego's in my gaming life. I am a spongy sorc and dies avlot. I don't take the game serious at all. This is my outlet once the wife and kids are off to bed :smile:

Drop me some info and lets see what happens.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    Fathers of the Dominion is a guild that could fit most of your needs. We are a all around guild that is always willing to help each other. If you are interested just send me your gamer tag and we will get an invite sent to you as soon as possible.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • okcjeeper
    okcjeeper
    ✭✭
    Yes but FOTD is mostly lower level players. Very few vr16 players. I need a consistent group of vr16 players to do engame pve content that's it.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    Well good luck on your search, I hope you find what you're looking for. The invitation is open if you change your mind.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭