The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to ESO LF established active Guild *Please Read*

N345H
N345H
Soul Shriven
Hello and thanks for taking time to read this thread,

I'm 45 years old and new to ESO

I have played numerous MMO's including Lineage II, LOTRO, Allods, Neverwinter, Archeage, Aion, AOC and numerous others. I have always been active in the guilds I have been a member and can play 4 hours plus per day (usually). I have always reached max level and taken part in all there is to do in all of the mentioned MMO's. I love to team up and do daily and dungeons but, although I don't fully understand it yet, love to PVP whilst I know ESO isn't predominantly PVP orientated.

I am a Khajiit Nightblade, Dominion nearly at level 17 (I know it's low but I tried out a Sorc). I am learning crafting within the game also.

I don't want to join a Guild that will hold my hand and I am not one for asking for everything to be given to me, I just want some like minded people to play alongside. I can use TS/Vent (but not late at night/early hours as I have young children).

Please inbox me on the forums or you can catch me ig on my character which is called Saacha

• EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

You can check us out at www.thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com. We are a social, casual pve guild but also doing some pvp. You can try it out with us for a few weeks and see if it fits into what you are looking for.

Please contact my co-GM, via mail in-game: @gamersflame for an invite as I am currently away from eso until 5th Jan. Do indicate which guild you would like to join (TSoN) as we also run a trading guild, Nirn Traders.

Just introduce yourself in the guild chat and join in the conversation. Our guildies are pretty cool with our new members.

Cheers,

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.