Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farming

KiritoUD
KiritoUD
hey guys are there any good places i could kill farm to get my werewolf up.im lvl 18 right now.
Guild=Brotherhood of Merchants
Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiritoUD wrote: »
    hey guys are there any good places i could kill farm to get my werewolf up.im lvl 18 right now.
    Any answers would be based on the Alliance your character is in. I am guessing AD by your forum avatar/pic -- is that correct?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    Any answers would be based on the Alliance your character is in. I am guessing AD by your forum avatar/pic -- is that correct?

yes that is correct
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • KostasDragonborn

Not necessarily, as the best place to farm is blue sewers in IC, which any alliance has access to.
    - Walk with virtue, friend.
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD

Not necessarily, as the best place to farm is blue sewers in IC, which any alliance has access to.

thank you
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public dungeons because it is based on how much you kill and they have a LOT of mobs.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    Public dungeons because it is based on how much you kill and they have a LOT of mobs.

ok thanks ill keep that in mind
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everyone has IC, and not everyone wants to risk being ganked.

I use those for werewolves too, depends on how strong the level 18 character is. A nice thing for werewolf is that any kill, no matter how weak the mob, counts. Might be best to try the public dungeon in Auridon (Toothmaul Gully). The spirits roaming around the grounds of Tanzelwil are also good.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    I'm a tank nightblade
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    I've been leveling WW as well. I've found that public dungeons are good as well as regular delvs. Just remember to devour after you kill to keep the transformation timer going and you can farm one delve by yourself and stay as WW for the entire time. Also, if I have a transformation ready I try and transform right before I turn in a quest. The added exp helps with leveling the skills as well.
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    Morozov wrote: »
    I've been leveling WW as well. I've found that public dungeons are good as well as regular delvs. Just remember to devour after you kill to keep the transformation timer going and you can farm one delve by yourself and stay as WW for the entire time. Also, if I have a transformation ready I try and transform right before I turn in a quest. The added exp helps with leveling the skills as well.

ok thanks
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • Royal_Kitsune
    Royal_Kitsune
    ✭✭✭
    There is also the option to stay in the quest area (hircine's wood) and bring the lvls in there it may take a few hours but it is effective.