The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Scourge PS4

• pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    I would be glad to see a balance of blue and yellow come to Scourge. I have been there for two campaigns and it would be nice to see some faces besides the buff server native reds and the orange team farming xp, keep trading, and spying. Maybe if red had an organized and skilled presence to stay in Scourge they could edge out the "emperor group" sitting in the top ten now - acting like a bunch of high school girls and handing out emperorship like the "prom queen" crown. Many more yellows and blues would have to show up as well to make it a real throwdown, of course.

Last night I followed team orange around as they (some on their yellow alts) were crowning a new yellow emp and tried to repair the walls and doors they were leaving unrepaired (until i ran out of gold) and then held the keeps against them as long as we could when reds (some relogging onto thier red toons) came swinging back through to (as they hoped) easily close the circle... Sometimes with only two of us. And sometimes with yellow spies from team orange telling reds when i was sneaking up behind them to clean them off siege...

As it stands now it seems that there is a home group of reds playing politics with yellow friends to farm AP, and trade keeps and Emperorship to mutual benefit. Aside from that there are probably under 30 or so "hard-core" yellows like myself that are there for an actual fight in an attempt to make things interesting. Blue hasn't shown up much besides ganking here and there. Seems most of the red population are on the quest hubs or in IC, naturally. I would gladly welcome some blue and yellow and a few reds that want an honest fight to come and create it.
    Edited by pelennor_fields on December 23, 2015 11:17PM
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Then why don't you bring your friends here and change things or at least make it interesting like you said?
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    I brought all my friends. I have three who play with me regularly. I got pulled into a small AD guild who just joined at the last reset. The largest group i've been in for two months is ten... And I am doing all I can to "attempt to make it interesting." As I said... Fighting my tail off every time i log into the campaign. I don't zerg and I'm not a God... Simply stating the state of affairs and welcoming any outside company to join. ;)