The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Scourge PS4

solynar
solynar
PvP going on right now. Lets turn this place in to a murder fest!
PS4 NA
V16 Stamina NB AD
V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    If you can get enough AD and DC ill bring pvpers tomorrow. Tear Scourge down.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really great! I hate the idea of a 30 day standard being a buff campaign. good luck out there ;)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Have you seen my broom?
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen my broom?

Have you seen my shovel?
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Lol are you guys on? Y'all make the game fun again
  • Sanczo
    Sanczo
    Soul Shriven
    Join to Azura please scourge is down born on Azura.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Immortal Kings will be making Scourge there new home for competitive PvP.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    The Ebonheart Union will be there.
  • solynar
    solynar
    Cool. where you at though? Business as usual right now.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    The Ebonheart Union will be there.

Today? I saw some new people but they gave up after we trolled them hahha

(Soulless Knights)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    The grown ups are getting off work. The map will be under Pact control again, as usual.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    [
    The grown ups are getting off work. The map will be under Pact control again, as usual.

I'll be waiting, I don't work tonight, so until my guys get off, we will be holding it down.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • solynar
    solynar
    Could use some more yellows or blues to come in the back side. The red zerg has come, and we're holding them with 13 people at alessia. pretty intense right now
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • solynar
    solynar
    BTW, yellow has emp again.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • solynar
    solynar
    Or more reds? Get back emperor from these evil yellows! Rawr!
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Lol I'm surprised we still have people doing campaigns, with fall out and the IC. Let's see who sticks around after this week's dlc
  • solynar
    solynar
    saw bigdsoulreaper out here. Getting kind of late. Any more reds want to get emperor back for their 3rd buff server?
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • solynar
    solynar
    Fantastic zerg reds! You really showed what 40 vs 8 can do! Good job :smiley:
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • BigDSoulReaper
    doesnt help when yellow has red in their guild telling them where reds are, or hey lets talk about how a ebonheart player was running scrolls to yellow players so they could just kill him and take it. you want a competitive campaign? try not using the garbage tactics that killed the other servers.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Not to mention duels, go take that crap somewhere else.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OXgH1O5.jpg that is my reaction to this
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 16, 2015 10:50PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    We had nothing to do with that red, plenty of players have players in mutilple fractions, did you guys get the scroll back? Did you guys ignore the one group in the campaign and literally go around us ? That guy has beef with YOU guys , I was just enjoying the show; you guys were going to get it back, and it isn't a scroll campaign. But like I said, there was literally a group on 12-15 of us, at the most we had 20 in the afternoon time, but we were split up trying to defend from you guys going around us.. Like seriously ? You guys couldn't take down a wall and whip 12 guys? You guys had to go around and get every keep? You guys literally gave up and went around hahha

Sounds like you're just salty you lost by everyone hahahahah I give respect to people who will actually see if they can beat someone1vs1, like what do you expect us to do against your ur Zerg ? I think the night ended pretty swell, if you ask me.
    Dueling isn't the issue here, it's your fat zerging blob. We put your scroll right in front and you guys didn't even bother.
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on November 16, 2015 11:30PM
    (Soulless Knights)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    I didn't lose to everyone, I lost 2/3. And then I got jumped. Not to mention your buddies hitting me with thier staffs and bows while they saw that Alex's Templar couldnt take me out. Actually you were the only one that hit me hard, all that cc from a dk is impressive, good job. Stam or magica?
    Edited by olivaresdonjuan on November 17, 2015 1:38AM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't lose to everyone, I lost 2/3. And then I got jumped. Not to mention your buddies hitting me with thier staffs and bows while they saw that Alex's Templar couldnt take me out. Actually you were the only one that hit me hard, all that cc from a dk is impressive, good job. Stam or magica?

Not every AD is my "buddy" , at the end of the night I was there with only like 3-4 of my guys.
    The guy who randomly started killing you all was a random, but the whole scroll thing is way over reacted. We had no keeps even if we wanted to do something dirty like that. Which my Guild would never do. i thought it ended swell, especially with me falling off the keep.

And I'm a magic Dk, only person who was hard was the sorc, and them shields be narely lol
    (Soulless Knights)
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they gave us an adequate place to duel we would go there..........
    doesnt help when yellow has red in their guild telling them where reds are, or hey lets talk about how a ebonheart player was running scrolls to yellow players so they could just kill him and take it. you want a competitive campaign? try not using the garbage tactics that killed the other servers.

Come on now, so not the case. What was he telling us "Hey The reds are all hiding behind those siege weapons they are bombarding your walls with".......great intel bro lmao.....seriously though nothing like that goes on. We duel together, talk S#!t with each other and just try and have a good time..because this is a game and that what it is ultimately about. It is not real war, there is not really an AD, DC or EP, If I saw you in public I would not wrecking blow spam you, we don't take battering rams to each others garages...It is a game, it is for fun...
    Edited by wazzz56 on November 17, 2015 3:17PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • olivaresdonjuan
    We need to make this active again. Azuras got too much lag.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like more of the same. I'll wait for something better to happen
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This seems interesting. Maybe I can take a break from Lagzura's and join here lol
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    If any blueberries or lemonparty want to duel me, send me a msg on ps4. I want to get better at dueling, Im not that great yet.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Take a look at the Azuras star thread, everyone is leaving and branching off to the other campaigns. I don't want another Zerg fest here in scourge but a small group of experienced players would be ideal to test your skills in groups and 1v1. The small yellow presence here is very skilled so all we need now is a blue equivalent and it should make things fun again.