Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arzorag in Skalar's Hoestl, city of Orsinium

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I see a quest marker for a second or third floor location, but how do you get there? The only part of the second floor I've found has no other way further up or over.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • imokie2609
    imokie2609
    ✭✭✭
    I had the exact same problem. Relogging fixed the problem for me.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imokie2609 wrote: »
    I had the exact same problem. Relogging fixed the problem for me.
    Hmm, makes sense.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Yup this happened to me several times. The npc is not functioning/invisible and the marker is somewhere outside of the building on the second floor. It's odd, and confusing.

I also had to relog to fix it.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just walk away from the area and come back. That usually fixes it.
    Tome of Alteration Magic I - Reality is an Ancient Dwemer Construct: Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps

Tome of Alteration Magic II - The Manual of the Deceiver: A Beginner's Guide to Thieving
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/462509/tome-of-alteration-mastery-ii-the-decievers-manual-thieving-guide-for-new-characters

Ultrawide ESO Adventure Screenshots - 7680 x 1080 Resolution
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505262/adventures-in-ultra-ultrawide-an-ongoing-series
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not good. I've had this for 2 days now on one character and logging definitely hasn't fixed it. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or intended. At least I know now.
  • Techkey1
    Techkey1
    ✭✭
    Ok so it's not just me. Well I guess I'll just try to check it later in game.
    CP 477 | Dark Elf | Dragon Knight DPS | Ebonheart Pact | Solo Player | No alts

More of a solo player. Learning to be more guild social lol. LOVING THE MORROWIND EXPANSION!!!

ESO PC NA

Love is what I know.
    Life is what I live.
    Death I will never see.
    Immortality awaits me.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Techkey1 wrote: »
    Ok so it's not just me. Well I guess I'll just try to check it later in game.
    It's been reported numerous times, and I think I saw this mentioned as something ZOS was working on.