Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

~* The Silver-Sand Sages *~ Welcomes friendly, kindred spirits!

Silversand
Silversand
✭✭
Dunmer Dame of the Grazelands & Ashlander Wise Woman, Euvaea Mirpal-Ammusa, seeks gracious and valiant spirits to join her in the coveted Council of The Silver-Sand Sages. This order was formed, foremost, to bring peace and stability to the war-ravaged lands of the Ebonheart Pact. Each newly recruited Sage is dusted with the sacred Silver Sands of Wisdom, which hail from the Ahemmusa Tribe of Vvardenfell in Morrowind. Upon contact, these special sands bestow their wearer with secret knowledge pertaining to their innate talents, be that: crafting, spell-casting or combat. Spare no time friends and seek the smart and graceful company of The Silver-Sand Sages!

The Silver-Sand Sages is a friendly and casual collective for fellow adventurers on the PS4 - North American Server. In accordance with "The Sage's Sterling Statute of Symbiosis", the only thing asked of our members is that one demonstrate compassion and respect toward another & be mindful of only doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. We encourage everything from role-playing to PVP, PVE, crafting and trading. Despite being forged under the Ebonheart Pact, in honor of the "Tamriel Mercantile Treaty of Neutrality", members of The Aldmeri Dominion & Daggerfall Covenant are also warmly welcomed to join our diplomatic guild for the trading and selling of goods through our guild store. Tabards are also available through our guild store for any fellow Sage seeking to share and display their pride for our coveted council.

If this guild seems like a fine fit for you, then feel free to leave your PSN ID, and our Arch-Sage will be more than happy to initiate you into the revered Council of Sages.

Arch-Sage, Euvaea Mirpal-Ammusa (Guildmaster) PSN: silversand3
”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • MMO_Warrior
    MMO_Warrior
    Soul Shriven
    I noticed your welcome to someone looking for a LGBT friendly guild in another thread, so I thought I'd take a look.. I'm new to ESO but have played MMOs for years... I'm rather casual and take things rather slow, I tend to partake in all aspects of a game.. I'll be honest the raiding aspect of most MMOs is my least favorite.. occasional group content to tackle a challenge, yes... fun laid back folks to play with, sure.. grinding raids for .01 more percent damage.. not my thing..

Like I said I'm new and only level 11 on my Main.. an EP Templar.. also have one alt each in the other two factions, but likely won't play those to much..

so if you'll have me I think it might be a good fit..

PSN MMOWarrior
    aka Alarid the Nord Templar..
    aka Deborah the mundane Human..
  • Silversand
    Silversand
    ✭✭
    Of course! We'd be more than happy to welcome you to the guild, newly appointed Sage Alarid! There are no required raids or hours of committed gameplay in this casual and friendly collective, so no worries. I make sure to send your invite ASAP, MMOWarrior!
    ”May I shrink to dust

In your cold, wild Wastes,

And may my tongue speak

Its last hymn to your winds.”
  • mp849
    mp849
    Soul Shriven
    Hey are you still recruiting? 33 EP NB looking for lgtb-friendly guild. PSN: Synthesion