Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
I seriously have to say that I am very disapointed.
The pvpteam needs to sitt together and your boss needs to tripple the staff in pvpdevelopment.

The game is actually unplayable.
cyrodilwars on Azura is 3 fps and a nightmare beyond words.
You can't do anything when you clash together.
And don't tell me to spread out and do diffrent things.
It's the worst excuse i've ever heard.

ZOS_BrianWheeler

This needs to change now.
Sorry for sounding like a angry little fart, but i've been sticking around since beta, and what happened?
Cyrodil is getting worse and worse..

i feel i play a game in alphastatus when i go to cyrodil.
Up the hornz
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much. They have been opening some better dialogues recently regarding improving the game and its stability.

Discussions about AoE Caps
    Matt Firor talking about PvP Lag
    Discussion about IC with comments from Brian
    Discussion about Keeps and Resources

Although not all of these are directly tied to the stability in Cyrodiil the developers are active on the forums (much more so than the past) and we will hopefully only see positives going forward.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's about time and they need to wake the f... up.

We don't want Dark brotherhood or Thieve's guild until this is fixed for god's sake.

I want to play pvp with flow and this company have the recources... it's not funcom we are talking about.

wake up!!!!
    Edited by Lifecode666 on November 26, 2015 9:43AM
    Up the hornz
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    They don't care, that's about it. There's a reason all the real talent has left ZOS.
    Edited by TheLaw on November 26, 2015 8:14PM
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't play in large ball groups anymore -- 250 latency? I'll just port to another battle.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brian Wheeler, that's all I have to say.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Pretty much. They have been opening some better dialogues recently regarding improving the game and its stability.

Discussions about AoE Caps
    Matt Firor talking about PvP Lag
    Discussion about IC with comments from Brian
    Discussion about Keeps and Resources

Although not all of these are directly tied to the stability in Cyrodiil the developers are active on the forums (much more so than the past) and we will hopefully only see positives going forward.

thats bs, they make these promises since pc release. It got better sometimes but it got way worse now and it never was as good as promised.

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All was well in Cyrodiil.

...until a zergball came in, spamming healing springs and BoL, and FPS dropped to 5.

After about 30 minutes of kiting, killing of few slow zerglings, screen froze as the zergball rushed me.

After an image of about 15 seconds (that's 0.06 FPS, #MuchPlayable), I lie dead.

30 seconds after, I promptly hit the "Exit game" button and go watch some animes.

--

That's pretty much how it is everyday.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously have to say that I am very disapointed.
    The pvpteam needs to sitt together and your boss needs to tripple the staff in pvpdevelopment.

The game is actually unplayable.
    cyrodilwars on Azura is 3 fps and a nightmare beyond words.
    You can't do anything when you clash together.
    And don't tell me to spread out and do diffrent things.
    It's the worst excuse i've ever heard.

ZOS_BrianWheeler

This needs to change now.
    Sorry for sounding like a angry little fart, but i've been sticking around since beta, and what happened?
    Cyrodil is getting worse and worse..

i feel i play a game in alphastatus when i go to cyrodil.

Most of us are just waiting for Camelot Unchained. Since its an RVR 3way siege game the engine is built to have 500 people on screen in big battle with all effects
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.

I was so exciting with the eso pvp. But it's just all about zerg and aoe.

If heal will be only a target spell and if there was less aoe with huge area, the pvp will be far more enjoyable.